Yoonseok(Wait)

Trigger warning (?)

~~~~

"No! Stop! Stop!" He shouts, voice strained. The bulky men drag him through the heavy duty concrete gates.

"I'm not crazy! Please..." He's given up. He allows the men to drag him away, accepting his fate.

The gate roars shut, and the crows run quiet. Thunder strikes through the air... the rain and wind condemn the earth. Almost as if experiencing the sorrows of the poor boy.

----

Twenty years. It has been twenty years since the eight year old was detained. Brainwashed beyond belief. Sickeningly pale from year indoors. Thin, black overgrown hair - He wouldn't let them cut it after he'd turned eighteen. That was the year everything turned. 

He was of age and forced into a new facility. Pliant in their holds, and unresponsive to the force of the hardy men.

A year after residing into the new adult facility, his hair had stopped growing resulting from malnutrition. Another nine years passed, and it was his birthday. Not like anyone but him cared. But, after all of these years... not once has he forgotten his birthday, he likes to think. He's crazy, but he always remembers. Every torture, every meal... He counts every second in his head like a mantra. He remembers his parents. God, does he remember his parents. He remembers everything. Even him.

The boy who was always there. His only outlet. His only friend.

He's the one who always snuck a Christmas present into his cell. He's the one who gave him a mini birthday cake each year. 

The Head's son.

"I'm gonna to get you outta here." He would always say on his birthday. "We're gettin' out of here together. Imma erase this from your records, and we'll live together. Jus' wait." That was six years ago, and  today marks the seventh. His birthday. His only friend left him seven years ago.

He left.

His only chance at love left.

He barely eats... He can't sleep... He just wants him back.

Every year, on the same day, same hour, same minute, he wishes for one thing. He prays to God to bring him is love back. To allow him to be happy.

With the ounce of sanity he has left, he prays, and prays hard.

One wish. Only one. He wants his love back.

11:59.48. Twelve seconds until the end of his sanity, his door opens, and two bulky men proceed him.

He smiles.

They drag him away.