The Devil Him Self

BELLAMY'S POV
I wake up in an unfamiliar place... oh it's just dad's office looks like I was studying Me;"HA I don't remember anything at all so studying is useless!"
Octavia:"typical you"
I heard O's voice and jumped out of my seat.
Me:"O YOU SCARED ME!"
Octavia:"Good."
I roll my eyes at her and I can see she wants something what can it be now I wonder.
Me:"... Crap"
Octavia smirks
Octavia:"School brother, remember."
Me:"Of course I do why do you think I'm studying?"
Octavia:"You had a fight with Dad last night and you made it look like you had something to do"
Oh yeah... that.... IT WAS HIS FAULT! Octavia:"Whatever Let's walk for once!"
As soon as I was going to say no O cut me off.
Octavia:"Clarke's walking"
Me:"Let me to get my stuff"
OCTAVIA'S POV
Without a second thought Bell agreed when I said Clarke.This should be fun!
Me:"I ship it."
Bellamy:"huh? What'd you say O?"
Me:"it's official The king and his queen it's perfect"
Bellamy looks so confused i can't wait to play around with this information *evil laugh*
Bellamy:"O your scaring me, seriously stop"
Me:"K let's go I need to tell Linc about dis new info I can use against you"
Bellamy:"first "dis" isn't a word and what about me?"
Me:"it's a secret"
BABY LETS DO DIS THANG!
~walking up to school~
Bellamy:"You said Princess is here!"
Me:"I think she's late or early it's her first day"
Bellamy:"Exactly"
CLARKE'S POV
When I woke up I find myself sleeping in the closet I was looking for an outfit then fell asleep. Oh god I'll be Late for school THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL NO!
I get up quickly and dressed. looks like mom left me a note 'Hay Hun I made some food for you <3 and don't be late to school' what? I'm Clarke Griffin bish I don't need food...
Me:"*takes the food* I should hurry up"
What can I say??? It's food!
~after walking to school~
I see O and Bell walking in. Good some people I know.

"BELLAMY" I screamed I don't really know why I said his name first maybe it's cuz I saw him first?
Bellamy:"Oh finally its princess"
Bellamy smiled at me I couldn't help but look straight into his eyes...those brown eyes even though their just a normal color it was beautiful.
OCTAVIA'S POV
Oh hell yes Bellamys staring right into Clarkes eyes and Clarke is starting back. I can't even look at this right now I'm not worthy. (How I felt when Clarke and Bellamy hugged)
Me:"Hay Clarke let's get your books and go to class"
Bellamy:"I-"
Clarke:"Yeah come on!"
Bellamy:"but-"
Me:"HURRY GURL"
Bellamy:"k I'm done"
Clarke:"Did you say something Bell?"
Bellamy:"Yes I-"
*bell rings* thank god now I can see Linc and tell him Bellamy has heart eyes.
I took Clarke to counselor and she gave Clarke her schedule. It looks like Bellamy has classes together. Clarke and I have the first and second lunch together YAS.
CLARKES POV
I walk to my first class and it's with Bellamy. Man why is all my classes with Bellamy!
(i did it for my people your welcome.)
Bellamy:"Look it's her highness coming to grace us" Bellamy smirks and he laughs with some girls behind him. But there was an empty chair next to him and there was no other place to sit... but why? I saw so many girls wanting to sit there.
Bellamy:"Come on princess I save you a seat" Bell smiled at me.
I walked over to him and sat... I could tell the 2 girls behind us were pissed as hell.
Me:"Gee if you want him so much then come here and kiss him already"
Bellamy:"PFFFF I CANT HAHAHAH"
Me:"I? What? That wasn't even funny"
The girls were mader this will be an eventfull year. I saw Bellamy wicking at the girls.
Bellamy:"well I don't mind the kiss"
Me:"Gross." I acted like I was vomiting
The Classes were fast and I was walking to lunch and remembered my ex boyfriend moved here too didn't he? I bumped someone while I was thinking.
Me:"OWW HAY WATCH-"
???:"Sorry I-"
I look up to the person and it was the devil himself...
[NOTE]
Hay guys so i hope you like this and imma let you guess who's her ex is...
😈😈 I really hope ppl understand my story and the way I write them I you like them!