From circlet to collar pt. 7

Chapter 7

His head hung down, his wrists were covered in dark red bruises, his hair and skin tainted with blood. He had forgotten how long he had been here, hanging from the wall of which once was his own room. A few times a day Sauron had visited him and showed him again how he was his was his master and how he possessed him completely.

Sauron would untie him, turn him with his chest against the wall and use him mercilessly. He made him scream and beg in pain and pleasure.

The collar suited him perfectly now when he crawled around through the corridors which once were his own. The lord of Rivendell, naked upon his knees and crawling after Sauron like a dog. This was what had become of him, and Middle earth.

He had lost the ones he loved and those who he was supposed to take care of. His mind had become dull. His soul: he wondered if he had anything left of it. He had no fear nor hope. He preferred to die.

This night he had slept in the dark lord’s bed for Sauron thought he was loyal enough to do so. Elrond lay with his back towards him but hands onto his master’s arms, for the dark- and ex lord lay against each other as lovers; though it was far different from that.

He woke up, precisely the same time as always, before he waited for Sauron to wake up. Once he felt the dark lord starting to wake up, he cautiously started jerking himself off in order to be able to please the dark lord. He shocked slightly when he felt a big hand cover his own and forced him to stop stroking his manhood.

“Such..” He felt the vibrations of the deep voice against his neck. “Sweet” Sauron’s warm breath sent shivers down his spine. “and naughty” The grip on his length tightened slightly. “preparations, just for me.. Or were you impatient rwalaer? Couldn’t you wait a little longer for me to take you again?”

“I wasn’t able to resist my lord, my apologies..” Elrond didn’t recognise his own voice, nor the words he had spoken. He knew the answers his master wanted to hear and how he wanted him to be. He had to be a perfect combination of himself and the sex-addicted version he might once have been in his younger days. He’d like to believe Sauron also simply needed some kind of love, that thought never had been confirmed though.

“You know only I can touch you there unless I give you permission to do so..” Sauron’s words were muffled from time to time when he let his teeth sink into the skin of the neck his lovely toy.

Elrond slowly turned himself around and looked into the dark lord’s eyes with a begging look upon his face.

Sauron grinned softly in response to the unforgettable look of his sweetling and nodded while letting both of his hands slide up towards the elf’s sides. The elf clearly had lost weight and he couldn’t believe Elrond even now was able to sit up straight, but apparently the wounds weren’t as bad as he thought they were.

Elrond smiled as he sat up before he crawled onto Sauron’s lap and pulled the blankets more down to get better access to the body beneath him. His smile used to be fake, but now he didn’t really know what to feel anymore, this made it look creepily realistic. He slowly rolled his hips against the dark lord’s crotch after he placed one of his hands onto the broad chest beneath him and felt how Sauron’s length grew against him.

Sauron placed his hands onto his elf’s hips which were covered with darkish red fingerprints already. He made him move quicker but knew Elrond wasn’t able to move that quick anymore. The elf lifted himself up slightly and lowered himself onto the hardened length, causing him to moan shortly. Sauron never liked using lube so he always had to get through the first part in pain.

He started moving up and down and moaned in a horny way, only to create the illusion of him enjoying it. His length had remained hard and it didn’t take long before he started enjoying it properly. He closed his eyes while soft gasps of pleasure escaped his lips along with the moans he already was giving.