Revelation

"Confession is not betrayal. What you say or do doesn't matter; only feelings matter. If they could make me stop loving you, that would be the real betrayal." - George Orwell

---------------------

Kurt's

Papunta na si Cass ngayon dito sa bahay ko. Almost two weeks din na hindi kami nagkita. I'll make it up to her.

DING DONG!

Si Cass nga ang nabungaran ko nung binuksan ko ang pinto.

"Cass.. Ahm pasok ka." I gave her way para makapasok sa loob.

Before I knew it, she was kissing me aggressively against the door when I turned around. She moaned inside my mouth when I gave her an opening. Then I take full advantage, I ravage her tongue expertly exploring her mouth.I want her now.

I pushed him across the living room to my room still kissing her senseless. I moved away from her saying "Strip." She complied immediately. She unbutton her pants and pulls it down, her eyes on mine the whole time and climbed up my bed. I immediately took all my clothes also.

I lean down over her, grasping her ankles, quickly parted her legs and crawls on the bed between her legs. I lapped her already wet core up. I lick it up and down. "Ahhhh... Ohhh..." I hear her moan. I did not stop until she reaches heaven. I lick her orgasm clean. I headed north trailing kisses across her torso, to her breast up to her lips. I kissed her with my hands on her breast, slowly rolling her nipples, elongating it. She groaned with my doings. I replaced my hands with my mouth gently tugging it. She moaned louder which made me getting harder even more. I looked up to her, her mouth open, eyes closed. She loves what I'm doing.

She rubbed herself into mine. She wants it already so I position the head of my erection at the entrance of her sex. "I will fuck you hard, Cass." I whisper. "Do it." She answered screaming. I laughed. She wants it bad so I slammed myself into her, filling her with my maleness.

"Ohh Kurt... More" she pleaded. So I move, speeding up. Her hip moves tentatively to meet my every thrust. I keep up, banging her, pumping her, fucking her, making love with her hard. I can feel that she's about to come so I grasp her head and kissed her still thrusting into her on and on.

After some more thrust, she exploded around me absorbing her cries in my mouth. And she cums, I sped up, thrusting harder and then stilling as I empties myself inside her, calling out her name.

I pressed my forehead against hers, her breathing ragged. "Thank you for the juice." I heard her mutter. When she opened her eyes, she gazes up at me and chuckled. I kissed her forehead then slowly pull out inside of her and settled beside her.

I hug her from the back. Silence filled us. "Kurt?" she murmurs.

"Yes baby?" I answered with eyes shut.

"Let's stop this." I"m shock. Well, shock is understatement.

"Why is that Cass?" me frowning. I got up and sat beside her, facing her.

She got up too and faced me. "Ayoko na Kurt." sabay yumuko siya. "Mali naman kasi tong ginagawa natin eh. We're invading each others body kahit wala tayong commitment. Friends tayo. Guiltyng guilty na ako kay Ayesha. First time ko to eh. First time kong pagtaksilan ang kaibigan ko. This is not me K-Kurt.”

Napalunok ako sa mga pinagsasabi niya. Pinigilan niya lang umiyak. “And isa pa, aren’t you and Margarette together?!” I gasp. “Nakita ko kayo nun sa Starbucks. I even heard you exchanging 'I love you's. Kung hindi lang mali Kurt, sinugod ko kayo nun eh. Masakit Kurt. Masakit isipin na wala akong right sayo. Ang sakit marinig na nag-a-iloveyouhan kayo. Kasi Kurt…” she paused at tinignan ako sa mata. “Mahal na kita eh. Sana sa umpisa pa lang, hindi na ako pumayag na makipagsex sayo. Sana sa umpisa pa lang, nagmatigas na ako. Sana kasi talaga hindi ko na tinuloy ang set up, par asana, hindi na ako nasasaktan ng ganito. Mahal na kita Kurt. Mahal na mahal na kita.” sabay yumuko siya at humagulgol ng iyak.

Hindi ko namalayan na umiiyak na pala ako kung hindi pa tumulo ang isang patak ng luha ko sa aking kanang kamay.

Hindi ko alam. Hindi ko alam na ganito pala ang nararamdaman ni Cass. Hindi ko alam na ganito na pala ang napaparamdam ko sa kanya. Na wala siyang halaga sa akin. And it hurts. It hurts seeing her cry because of me. Bakit? Napakagago ko para paiyakin ko lang siya ng ganito. Hindi pa nga kami, wala pa nga akong ginagawa para magkaayos kami pero nasaktan ko na siya. Nasasaktan ko na siya.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at niyakap siya. “C-cass, I’m sorry I made you feel that way.” I pulled away but still invading her private space. I caress her face. Nakikinig lang siya sa akin. Tumahan na siya kahit papano. “Hindi kami ni Marg, Cass. Sorry kung narinig mo yun. Sorry kung nasaktan ka dun. Sorry kung nasasaktan pa rin kita. Sorry kung napaiyak kita. Itigil na natin to Cass.” Yumuko siya. This time, mas malakas ang iyak niya.

“But, I want to start again with you, Cass.” I blurted with full sincerity. Napaangat ang tingin niya sa akin. Napahinto siya sa pag-iyak. “A-ano?!”

“I want you, Cass. Matagal ko na rin naramdaman to. Nagtrigger lang yung may nangyari na sa atin. And I thank heavens na pumayag ka na gawin natin yun. It made a way for us to feel all of this. I want you and I love you, Cass.” I almost said it in a whisper.

Ayan, teary-eyed na naman siya. At ako din. Sa wakas, nasabi ko na rin sa kanya.

“I want us to start over Cass. Yung walang label na fuck buddies lang tayo. Yung totoo talaga. Yung maipagsagawan natin sa lahat na girlfriend kita at boyfriend mo ako. Yung isipin mo na talaga na we’re making love and not just fucking around. Please baby, give me this chance. At gagawin ko lahat para sayo. Please baby, please!” pagmamakaawa ko sa kanya.

Hindi siya natinag pero unti-unti nakita ko siyang napangiti. Napangiti na rin ako.

She almost throw her naked body to me and hug me oh so tight, whispering “I love you, Kurt. I love you so much.”

Masaya ako. Hindi, sobrang saya ko sa nangyari sa amin ngayon ni Cass. Buti naman at nagbunga ang pagpapapunta ko sa kanya dito.

Maybe it started not the way I think it would be but then it freed us from all the agonies. Maybe we started being fuck buddies but then, we ended up being lovers.

Masaya ako kahit ganun. I will do everything for her. When I say everything, I mean everything.

“I love you too baby. So much.” Hugging her back. When I pulled her away, I instantly grab her and then kissed her, this time passionately. And we made love the whole night here in my room, here in our love nest.