Start of Pinks

It was just another moving day. I glanced at the clock in the living room, 11:11am. Looking at the front yard for one last time, I hopped onto the moving van with my boy, Peter on my lap. I thought I would have already gotten used to moving, but it was still really hard whenever my dad broke news to us that we have to say our goodbyes again.

Settling in a new area, a new city had been a part of my life the past 18 years. The one thing that I always wished for was that I would make true friends and not having to bid goodbye again.

"Alright Jihye, you will do great like you always did." I looked into the mirror in my new school uniform as I grabbed my bag and bid goodbye to the boys on my bedroom wall.

"Baby, remember to greet your new friends with a huge smile alright? Oh and do not skip lunch!" My mum shouted as I left the house. "Don't worry mum! I will!"

As I approached the school gate, I saw huge bunch of girls running towards my direction as if their lives depend on it. In a split second, I ended up in a crowd that was shouting, "It's them!" "OMG PINKS PINKS!" "AHHHHH!" 

As I tried to get out of the bunch of zombies all around me, more zombies came running in. There was no way of me getting out. I turned around and saw a huge black van with tinted windows parking in front of the school gate.

As the huge doors finally opened, out came a boy as he placed his feet elegantly on the ground. "Who is he to make all these girls go crazy?!" I thought to myself as I got pushed and pulled around in the zombie pack. 

I tried my best to raise my head so that I could at least get a glimpse of this guy that made me suffer like this. However, there were just too many cameras and phones in my sight. I found a small little hole through the hands and heads of the many girls that were in the same uniform as me. 

A ray of light blinded me as he stepped out, it was as if he was an angel coming from heaven. That neatly styled hair, cute little eyes... He smiled as he took his school bag from a man in stripes beside him. His snaggle-tooth was revealed through his smile and it was so familiar.

I tried my best to look through that small hole and I thought I was still dreaming as I rubbed my eyes and glanced through the hole once more. He... He is...

"MY CHAMSAE!" I shouted.