Chapter 12: Turbulence

*Xxx, Ruviel*

"Princess!" A man yelled as he walked in to the throne room.

"Why are you screaming peasant?" Ivy asked looking up disturbed by the interruptance off her leisure time.

"Princess..." the man - a soldier - kneelded down on one knee infront off her with fear.

"Speak up before I lose my patience." Ivy said totally not interested in his nonsense.

"T-they have taken the fairy instructor." The man trembled as he did not look up at her.

A menacing silence fell as Ivy let that news sink in. Her toughts were going in overdrive as she was thinking about what that really meant for her and every nonsicle insect walking around here.

"How and where?" Ivy asked in a dangerously soft voice.

"E-e-ver sno-ow p-park." The man was basicly shaking like a leaf in the wind "They just found a trace off her." He managed to collect himself as he said the last sentence.

"Wasn't she supposed to be guarded closely!" Ivy slammed her glass down on the small table next to the throne.

I shall not permit failure Ivy, do not disappoint me dear child....

"It was my fault." Baekhyun said as he walked in to the throne room.

"You, you! How did you fail?!" Ivy snarled at him.

"The exo pack has betrayed us my lady." Baekhyun said kneeling down on one knee infront off her "I put too much faith in them.".

"Faith?" Ivy sneered at his words trying to keep herself calm "Pathetic I do not accept such insolance in this palace, Byun Baekhyun I give you one more chance if not it's over for you.".

"I shall not let you down once again my lady." Baekhyun neighed his head infront off her.

"If we can't get our hands on the fairy instructor then we'll seperate them from those eyesores and wipe them off this universe one by one." Ivy said her voice getting sinister than before "I want those seven here! In front off me, and I shall draw blood!" She commanded.

"Understood my lady." Baekhyun said "I shall not return until all seven are in my hands.".

Ivy only looked down at them and gave them a quick short wave with her finger indicating them to quickly disappear from her sight.

"You better not disappoint me Byun Baekhyun or the blood that will be drawn is yours..." Ivy tought "But I shall not be the one to do it..."...

*Park Household*

"I'm home!" Sol said as she walked in with Jimin following closely, she immediately halted and gasped at the scene infront off her.

Jimin who didn't see her stop, bumped in to her back and asked surprised "Yah what's wrong?" before he looked around her shoulder and saw the scene infront off them.

The whole house looked like it was hit with a tornado from the inside. Chairs and tables were tipped upside down, papers and broken pieces off glass were scatterd on the ground as the filling was pulled out off the sofa's and the wall had scratches on it.

"W-what happened here?" Sol stuttert looking at Mirae who was standing admitst all off the havoc in the livingroom.

"It reeks off sinister magic..." Jimin sensed as he looked around to see if any certain object was targetted and wether his brothers were around.