Chapter 1.

*peep peep peep*

That sound. I almost forgot about it. I'm not used to hear it that early. Today's my first day at the Talent Academy of Miami.
I slowly rubbed my eyes and glanced over to my clock.

FUCK, I AM LATE!!

I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom.
I brushed my theeth in a speed I never did before, combed my hair and put it in a strict ponytail.
Running back to my room, I quickly searched for my business suit with a thight skirt. Just how I like it.
A black jacket and a white blouse and a tight black skirt. The classic.
Don't forget about my favourite Christian Louboutin so Kate patent stilettos I got myself for my 22nd birthday this year.
Doing a light make up for today.
Late but still sexy!

Just as I got my lunch for today I headed out to my car which is a black audi q8.
Love that feeling of sitting in a big and boss-like car.
When I was about to open my car I realized that I forgot my glasses in my room.
I quickly got them and then I was on my way to college.
The principal asked me to show up before he would introduce me to my new class.
He was more friendly than I expected. He showed me my schedule for this year and talked about the college, subject and more things.
We got up and walked to my class.
I could already see students heading to their seats and putting out their school supplies.
Gosh I am so nervous..ohh god how am I going to handle all this.
No I have to do it , I mean I'm prepared why should I be afraid?

The principal left and it was already 8:05 am.
I got into the class and they were all tired as far as I could tell.
Can't blame them I was not used to wake up early as well.
"Uhm..good morning class my name is ms.cabello and I am your new English and music teacher"
They were all just looking at me. Some of them were smiling but most of them were just staring.
I began the class with a question.
So everyone was raising their hands and discussing as I heard the door open.
It was quiet for a moment and everybody was looking to the door.

I saw a girl standing there. She looked a bit annoyed. Her hair was black and long it looked very voluminous. Although she covered it with a black beanie. She wore a black leather jacket with a grey crop top combined with ripped black jeans and black dr.martens boots. But all I could stare at were her stunning and bright green eyes. It was special somehow. It fit her skintone and haircolour so well.

"You can knock before you storm into the class" I said a bit harsh.
"Ohh what do you want? Should I go out just to knock again for you?" She said with an annoyed voice.
I didn't know what to say so I just said
"You're late"
"Whatever. Be grateful that I came. Besides I saw you running to school aswell, that means I'm not the only one who's late am I?" She said and walked to her seat.

Wow that girl is some kind. I knew..this girl's gonna be trouble for me.

_____________________________

What do you think about this story so far? :) If you liked it feel free to leave a like & a comment ♥️