Chapter 2.

Camila P.O.V

I felt exhausted from today. My first day was just like I imagined it, except some little things. It could've been harder to be honest.
I was used to get cat-called from boys or have them flirting with me.
It's not that I'm self-assured with myself I mean it's something usual for young teachers especially at colleges.

*RING RING RING*

My thoughts were disturbed by the deafening school bell which is deeeefinetely too loud.
My eyes wandered to the girl who's name I still don't know. It's my fault though because I didn't ask for a list with all my students names on it.
I noticed that she was the last one in the classroom because everybody had already left.
She was slowy packing her bag together . It was like time stopped for a moment.
Everything went slow motion for me.
I watched every move of her and looked at every little feature of her face.
How is she so flawless. I was still looking at her until she turned her head towards me and her bright green eyes met mine.
I got shocked for a moment because I knew what she was probably thinking of the teacher who weirdly stared at her but I couldn't stop mysef from sinking into her eyes.
She went on with packing her back and made her way to the door. I was still standing at my desk when she stopped in front of me.
"What's your name again?" She asked me.
"You would've known if you would've been earlier this morning" I told her.
"Whatever. I don't care anyway. Bye" she said.
She was right about to leave as she took a step back
"Oh, by the way I noticed you staring at me" she winked and left.
Fuck I have to control myself.

I had to got to the staffroom before heading out. I picked up some worksheets for tomorrow and talked a bit with some other teachers about the day.
I walked out of the school ready to get into
my car and drive home until I smelt the smell of marijuana. I was familiar to this smell shouout to my teenage years.
I didn't took me long to figure out where it came from.
I saw a group of Students standing at the wall of the school. I could see the smoke rising above their heads. When I walked to their direction 3 of them began to walk away revealing the green-eyed girl.
She was leaning against the wall, exhaling the smoke of her joint.
Noticing me I saw her rolling her eyes.
"It's not allowed to smoke in this area you know, this is still part if the school yard" I said in a warning tone.
"And you could just fuck off you know" she said     while throwing her joint at my feet, taking a step towards me. Now our faces were just a few inches apart. I could smell her scent. She was looking straight into my eyes. I was getting really nervous which I could tell from my palms getting sweaty. That happened often to me when I was younger.
She leaned in to my ear.
"Better?" She whispered right into my ear with her raspy voice. I could feel her hot breath against my skin. I got goosebumps all over my body.
I took a step back.
"Y-yeah..uhm I think I have to go now?"
I literally asked-said.
She smirked at me.
I turned around and began walking towards my car as I heard her saying "Bye ms.cabello"
I didn't respond although I asked myself how she knew my name.
I got into my car and began driving. I looked over to the green-eyed girl just to see her smiling at me.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

Lauren P.O.V

I saw her driving away. This year is gonna be good.
Now it's time for me to go back to my shitty home, making my way to the bus station.
I got a text message from that chick I made out with on a party last weekend. I can't remember her name. It was something starting with a "D" or noo it was an "L"? Idk fuck it idgf!
"Hey Babe, didn't you promise to call me?" - unknown
"Sorry I forgot." - Me
"No problem, meet me at my locker no. 175 tomorrow. See you. " - unknown
"K" - Me

The bus arrived and I got on it. On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about my new teacher. I liked the way she started getting nervous when leaned in on her.
She is so damn hot. I had to control myself because if not I'd just tear that skirt of hers apart. I'm gonna make her mine.
I searched her up on facebook during lunch and I saw that she recently broke up with her boyfriend. What was his name again... andr..noo uhm ..ale.. ahh it's austin.
I believe that she's straight.

The bus stopped at my station and I got off.
If I had the decision to stay outside or go home I'd definitely pick the first one.

________________________________

Sorry that u guys had to wait for the second chapter but we're really busy at the moment. We hope that u enjoyed reading at as much as we enjoyed writing it♥️ If you like it feel free to leave a comment or a fav.🖤