-Chapter 25-

HADRIA POV

I got up in the morning, showered, and got dressed in my warm, cozy clothes. It's Tuesday, but since yesterday was Christmas we get today off.

I decided to go down to the common room to check on Draco, and make sure he's not dead.

And to my relief, he was sitting there, feet hanging off the arm of the leather green chair with a book in his hands.

I smiled as I saw his pajamas. "I never took Bad Boy Draco Malfoy as someone who would wear penguin pajamas."

Draco didn't see me, as he jumped quite high. "Hey! Are you making fun of me? Just because I'm 17 does not mean I can't wear penguin pajamas."

"Ha whatever" I laughed, walking over to Draco. I leant down and kissed him on the cheek. "Morning"

"You missed." He replied.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You missed". Draco pulled my shirt towards him, planting my lips on his.

After about 30 seconds of kissing, we just sat there and cuddled for a very long time. It was really nice and cute until we heard a squeal, then a thump.

I sat up sharply, and saw Blaise had passed out because he shipped us so much. I started giggling at my incredibly strange but most supportive friend.

"Hey, Draco?" I say.

"Yeah babe?"

"How do you feel about throwing a party of all of the houses in the common room on New Years Eve?"

"Merlin's Beard! How did I not think of that? The king of party! Cmon, lets go write some posters and give them to the houses!" Draco exclaimed and sat up.

"Okay let's go!" I say.

We walk upstairs and luckily, I have a stash of paper from all of the essays we get. I grabbed a quill and eight pieces of paper.

We sat on my bed and got to writing.

I had four papers, each one had a crest for their house. I had a knack for drawing. It was a hidden talent of mine. Anywho, over the crest it read:

NEW YEARS PARTY! CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR RIGHT!

Under the crest it said all of the details, like where, when, etc.

I quickly coloured the crests and grabbed a roll of tape. I grabbed all of Draco's posters, which only included the details, so as always, mine was better.

I sped up the dungeon stairs and ran to the Hufflepuff common room.

In no time, I was at the door, and asked the portrait if they could send a hufflepuff outside. Of course, the portrait agreed with generosity.

The portrait opened very quick after I asked, and there stood Hannah Abbott.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Hi, I'm Hadria, just here to deliver these posters to your house." I stuck out the parchment for her to take.

She took it from me and looked at it. She smiled. "Okay, thanks! I'll pin this on the board so everyone sees it!"

"Thanks Hannah! Bye!" I say cheerfully turning around and skipping away.

Next stop, Gryffindor Common Room! I ran up to the tower, my adrenaline too high too feel tired.

However, when I reached the portrait I found myself completely out of breath. I stood still for a few seconds, getting myself back together.