Rejected

That night I got saved by my mate, I gave my everything to him right after a party he took me to. I let him take everything from me.

As I wake up I notice I am completely naked but no one else is in the bed. I didn't cheat did I?

I get up and put a random robe over me and walk out of the room. As I'm walking out I here a noise down the hall in what I'm guessing is an office. As I get closer I feel a tiny sting in my heart for some reason.

I walk towards the door as if being pulled towards by force. I have a feeling I don't want to know what's on the other side of this door.

I slowly walk when I finally reach the door. I open the door cautiously until I get the full sight of what's in the room.

No No NO. It hurts. I can't breath. Help! Right in front of me is my 'loyal' mate sticking it in another girl. They don't notice me yet. If on point a huge rush of pain comes from the mate bond being scarred as he disrespects the rules.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!!! HEEELLPPPPP MMMEEEEEEE!!!!! IT HUUURRRRTTTSSSS!!!!!!" The pain becomes so unbearable. I fall to the floor holding myself as I scream in agony at the pain. Jake notices and smirks. He wouldn't smirk if he felt the pain I am in right now, that bastard.

He continues with the ugly slut and finishes before coming over to me and softly saying the most hated sentence ever.

"I almost to be Alpha, Jake, reject you, Maddie Kip as my mate and Luna." He says smoothly. "Now leave my territory and don't come back ever. If I see you near here at all I will not hesitate to kill you."

The pain got worse and I could barely stand. I push myself up and force myself back towards the room and grab a pen and piece of paper before writing my goodbye note.

*To Whomever,
Once you find this letter, I will most likely be at least 1,000 miles away. I am sorry for leaving so unexpectedly but I can't stay here with my unloyal mate. I will write a section for each of you. I will start with Austin.

Dear brother,
I am sorry to worry you but I will be fine. My mate has rejected me and he doesn't want a wolf like me as a Luna. I love you so much Ausy. You are the last family I have and I can't put you in anymore trouble. Stay here where you have food and clothes. You deserve a good life. Just know we will meet again one day. Till next time Austin.

Next will be my Kitty.

Dear Kitty,
You are my best friend remember that. I will make sure to talk to you soon. I don't want to be separated again but I have no choice. I hope you have a good life with Chandler. Oh and tell him he is a trustworthy person. You are lucky Kitty to have such a great mate, I wish mine was that great too. I love you Kitty.

Next my 'mate'.

Dear Asshole,
I thought you were so sweet and kind but I guess that was a lie. You have broken me and caused me so much pain in just one day. I hate you with everything I am. I thought I finally had someone else beside my best friend and brother who cares about me but I guess that's not possible. I wish I never had met you. You are a liar and deserve worse than me. Oh and by the way you have messed with the one and only Princess She Wolf. You don't deserve me. You don't deserve anyone. I will one day make you suffer the same pain that the bond gave me when I saw you fucking that dirty whore. Bye Asshole.

Love,
Maddie Kip*

As I end the letter, I fold it and place it on his night stand. I run out each door and finally get to the woods. I keep on running till I'm far enough from the Deathly Blood Moon Pack. Yup that's the name. Lame right?

I can still feel most of the pain from the hatred in the bond.

'Mads do you here that? There's another heartbeat in you. Oh no.' My wolf starts freaking out and it started to worry me.

'What is it Carry? Please don't tell I am what I think I am. I can't be.' I ranted.

'I'm sorry Mads it's true we are having a pup in 3-4 months.' She says.

What am I going to do? I have no money, house or anyone to help me. I can't do this.

I stop in a nearby valley in the next town. I shift to my human form. I am naked, cold, and hungry. My body is to depressed to heat me up. I am so scared.

I didn't even know I was crying until I felt something wet hit my hand. I start sobbing uncontrollably and I can't stop these damn tears.

Why did he leave me? Was I to ugly? Was I annoying? Why can't I just die?

'Because we have a pup on the way. We can't kill it.' I nod at my wolf and lie down on the cold ground. I still have tears running from my puffy eyes. It takes forever to finally fall asleep.

But am soon woken up by a beautiful blonde girl.

"Come with me. I will bring you somewhere safer." Me to tired to decline, nod my head and slowly get up. The girl gives me a long sweatshirt and drags me to a tiny cottage in the woods.

"I won't hurt you. My name is Ella. I am a rogue. It's dangerous in this town you shouldn't be out there alone at night ok?" I nod and sits down. "What's your name?"

I look at her before answering. "Maddie Kip"

She quickly looks at me with widened eyes.

"The Maddie Kip?"
~-~-~-~-~
Was it ok? Yay or Nay?