Prank

*Next day*
*Charles POV*
I wanted to pull a prank on Joey for YouTube. So I texted y/n asking if she wanted to help. After a few minutes of brain storming we decided to do a cheating prank. We were going to lay in their bed 'asleep'. I won't have my shirt on and she'll have on her pushup bra so you can't see anything and it make it look like we were naked.

She texted me saying he left to go grab some milk. I went to her house and we got ready. We heard the front door and she let's out a giggle. I told her to shut up and fake sleep. He keeps yelling her name until he starts up the stairs.

"Y/n, babe? You up here?" You could hear the worry in his voice.

He open the door and dropped to his knees, "why? I know I hurt you... But I thought we fixed that?"

We shot up as of we just woke up.
"Joey I can explain." Man I thought she was going to laugh
He shouted " Remember today when you got mad because your girl told you "She cheated on you with me"? Is this how you're getting back at me? I HAVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR 10 GOD DAMN MINUTES!"

"Joey!" I said sitting up but making sure to keep the covers on my lap.

"Shut up will you?!" He said pointing at me. "I love you! Why did you do this too me?" He said looking at her.

She looked at me and I shook my head yes. "Joey it's a prank we got clothes on. I promise you." She said getting out of the bed and walking in front of him.

He immediately pulled her into a hug and started crying his eyes out! I have never seen him cry like that before. He fell to the floor, still with her in his arms and the tears got heavier.

"I-i thought y-you were gone! With m-my best friend and I would never have you again." What's going on?

Ive always looked at the relationship as if it were broken.