Baby back?

*Joeys POV*
My one and only last chance to get my baby back. I've just been hanging out at Aaron's with y/n and the guys. She's been really quite.

"Hey uh Y/n can I talk to you?" I said looking over to where she was sitting with Mark.

"Yeah." Was all she said while standing up.

"Thanks"

We walked upstairs into "her" Room. She walks over to the bed. After a minute of me thinking of how I was  going to put this. I got snapped out of my thoughts by her patting the spot next to her because she noticed how stressed I was. To be honest, I'm scared of her response.

"Jojo just tell me. I won't flip or anything. " She laughed.

"I-i miss you. I need you. I love you. I can't sleep without you. I'm fucked without you. I'm-" She cut me off.

"So what are you trying to say?"

"You."

"I know, I feel the same way about you. " She rested her head on my back.

"Can I prove to you that... Or can I just try? One last time?!" I stumbled upon words

"Yes" She said blankly.

"No way." I turned to face her.

"Yes." She smiled.

I immediately smashed my lips into hers. I was so happy that I screamed. I heard Charles laughing from downstairs.

*Aaron's POV*
"He better treat her right or I'm cutting his balls off. "

Mark laughed, while Charles just looked at me.

"Just give him a chance." Charles threw out.

We could hear him laughing and being loud from upstairs.
Man was he happy.