Chapter One - Attack

(Hope you guys like it)

I was in my office looking over paper work, these damn hunters when are they going to stop hunting us. Theirs a specific group of hunters that are terrorizing neighboring packs and they are pretty powerful as far as I know, they call us monsters when they are the ones killing innocent families and to get what in return. My thoughts were interrupted by Liam my beta bursting through the door with a concerned face and covered in sweat.

"Sophie the hunters are close in figuring out where our pack is located, they probably already know where we are"

"What!?,how is this possible what about the warriors that I sent".

"They....got killed". I growled and punched the table, they didn't deserve to get killed, I will make them pay.

"Tell my father to get the warriors ready, were going to invade their base tonight and stop them once and for all", Liam nodded and contacted my father through the pack link.

We have been scouting the hunters base for an hour but haven't seen a chance to attack, my dad came up to me from behind.

"So what's your plan" my dad whispered to me.

"Where going to block off all of the entrances and exits and from their infiltrate their base and destroy them once and for all". My father nodded and signaled at a group of warriors to follow him to the roof of the building.

"I think it's time", Liam said. I nodded and gave the order to proceed towards the building.

"After you", one of my warriors said signaling me into the building with Liam right behind me and two other pack warriors. We walked down a long white narrow hallway with many doors to the side. My warriors went up and scoped all of the rooms to make sure their was no one in them.

"It's clear", both of my warriors said through the pack link. That's weird, there's nobody here, I have a bad feeling about this.

"Shouldn't the hunters be here unless..... I interrupted Liam with a growl.

"It's a TRAP!!", I yelled out with a menacing growl. Sirens were going off in the building, all of a sudden hunters came out of the roof and landed in the narrow hallway with guns and knives fully prepared, son of a bitches. Liam and my warriors shielded me from the hunters attack, I hated that they protected me but I'm grateful. Hunters were coming form every direction.

"Can't believe we fell into a trap", Liam said snapping a hunters throat in half.

"Don't worry about it just keep on fighting we'll get out of this alive, no ones dying on my watch", I said killing a hunter.

"Alpha of the Silvermoon pack, Sophie Eaton, are you sure you can keep that promise", a booming voice said from down the hall with a hint of amusement to his voice.

"And who may I be giving the honor of meeting me" I said clearly not liking his tone of talking. He was well built not as much as I thought he would be, he was probably around his thirties.

"I'm Sebastian Johnston, leader of this group of deadly hunters", he said being proud of who he was, I wouldn't be if I was in his shoes. "Where here to finally wipe out your existence from this world", he said with a menacing tone.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but were not dying or backing down from this fight, you will lose", I said blaring my teeth at him.

"Oi that's not very lady like, just try and get me", he said laughing. I charged at him at full speed but more hunters came from out of nowhere and blocked my way towards him, he stood their smirking like the bastard he was.