1

[]Narrator's POV

Jungkook just graduated and the Boys or BTS is traveling to attend the graduation. Bangtan Boys or Bangtan Sonyeondan to be exact a boy group consists of 7 members named as Jin/Kim seokjin,Rapmon/Kim Namjoon,Suga/Min Yoongi,Jhope/Jung hoseok,Jimin/Park Jimin,V/Kim Taehyung and Jungkook/Jeon Jungkook. We know that idols have busy schedule and jungkook give effort just to get a Diploma for his parents and in the other hand a Proud Boyfriend Taehyung holding the bouquet of Roses for his love. He really see the struggle jungkook have face and his their to help jungkook.

As they got there. press or cameras are everywhere they can not avoid it they're idols. All of them enter the school except taehyung he receive a call from his mom jungkook try to find him“Dont worry taehyung just answer a call from his mom he'll be here soon.”and jungkook just nodded.
And not a minute ago taehyung comback and the right time the photographer shot their group picture. Isn't weird Jungkook was with jimin besides him and Taehyung is in the last will taehyung have a important business so that's why his in the last.

*

As the ceremony finish. They go where jungkook is still *our fetus*.
they eat a lot like there's no tomorrow and to bad for jungkook cause his the one who gonna pay for it.they finish eating and take a group picture like the old days.
Jungkook called taehyung to be beside him but taehyung just not in the mode.

As they got home jungkook go after taehyung who's in there room.

“Taehyung baby. Why are you acting like this.”Jungkook said his worried why his boyfriend suddenly act like this.“did i have done wrong. Please tell me.”jungkook continue

“I dont know jungkook but im jealous that you and jimin is close.”Jungkook got shock taehyung never been jealous to anyone but if it comes to jimin his to weak to see jimin close or even talking jungkook.

“Baby listen, Jimin hyung have Hoseok hyung and they love each other. Like us we love each other so please stop that damn jealous” and kiss the forehead of his boyfriend and taehyung hug him tight and they immediately fall a sleep in each other warm.

**********
Hope you like it. Again Sorry for Typo errors and wrong grammar. And Ahead.

HH✨