8

“Namjoon. I told you to stay outside cause im cleaning your just gonna mess here.”seokjin said

Namjoon get out with a sad face he wanted to help but yes it true that he always make mess.

He sit in front of the door and waited seokjin to finish cleaning the room.

“Namjoon-hyung why are you sitting there.”Namjoon loves to hug jimin and does not mean anything. namjoon loves his seokJin hyung.

“ehmm.”they both look to who is it. It's seokjin who currently carrying the garbage bag.

“Jin Let me help you”Namjoon then get the garbage bag in jin's hand

“clumsy hyung.”jimin said while laughing in Namjoon. Well Namjoon accidentally rip the bag.

“Jimin go to your room your not helping”seokJin yell at him. Seokjin get piss when he see Namjoon hugging jimin. And Seokjin is the only one can call namjoon Clumsy.

“Ok.ok”jimin go. A playful smirk drawn in his face his hyungs are somthing.

“seokjin. Ahm can we go out.”Namjoon ask. He want to tell seokjin what he feel.

“sure.”a short reply of seokjin.

After they eat in the restaurants yes with 's' cause all restaurant they pass is where they all eat. Seokjin like to eat so Namjoon don't have a choice but to come with him.

They are now here in the park to witness a beautiful fireworks display.

“Seokjin .”Seokjin face him

“Can. Can you be m-mine”nervous are all in Namjoon's system.

A complete silence cover them namjoon's hand start to sweat. It was his first time confessing to someone.

“Namjoon...Y-yes”and then the fireworks display made it more romantic.

Namjoon grab seokjin closer and they lips meet and kiss passionately. They are badly inlove with each other.

“Seokjin You made me so happy this day.”and hug seokjin so tight.

“Rapmon i thought you have someone else but i just realized i was just the one all this time.”seokjin said.

On there why they still dont want to let go each others hand.

They enter the dorm
“Is this real”Jimin said.“Am i seeing this right now.”Hoseok
Will forgot to mention Hoseok and seokjin are in good terms i mean all of them are in good terms now.

And here yoongi.
“They will getting married.”and all of them laugh.Namjoon and seokjin is blushing to hard.

********
Yeah! I just made Namjin moments.

HH✨