9

Jimin and jungkook are on there way to a party. Jimin invited the other but they are all busy.

The venue was way to cool. As they enter they greeted some of there known friend. Jungkook lost here track in jimin he go to the drinks and order. He almost finish 3 shots of champagne and he feel so dizzy.

While in the other hand jimin was in his friends he almost forgot jungkook but then he see him in the drinks corner and go to him.
Jimin knew jungkook was drunk.
“Jungkook let's go home.”and carry jungkook in their car.

When they got home jimin's spare key was in the house. He try to doorbell but no respond. He call his seokjin hyung but he said Rapmon and Him where not home. He call Yoongi but he said Yoongi and hoseok are not home too. He call taehyung and taehyung are not home too.

So jimin dont a choice but to go to the hotel.

As they enter their room he puts jungkook in the bed. Jungkook pull him and landed in jungkook's chest.

“J-Jimin hyung. I n-need you.”jungkook with his crack voice.

“Jungkook your drank let me go.”But jungkook don't let go instead he kiss jimin so deep. Jungkook changed there position jungkook on top and jimin in bottom he bite the lower part of jimin's lips and jimin moan softly. He enter his tongue and play it circulary in jimin's mouth.

“Fuck you jungkook”Jimin said.
“Jimin i want you..”Jungkook place his hand in jimin's hard thing and rub it so fast.Jimin moan was so damn addictive. Jungkook take off his and jimin's cloth and just a seconds  they both are naked.

Jungkook place some hickies in jimin's neck down to jimins nipple  he suck it and lowered his kisses in jimins stomach down to jimins thing. He started to tease jimin  and suck it all.“Shit. Ahhh jungkook your good!.”and in that words jungkook went faster. Jimin pull jungkook's hair and banged him hard.“Im cumm-”and his liquid full younger's mouth “It so sweet.”

“Jungkook masterbate for me.”as what jimin order he spread his legs and enter two finger in his ass.jungkook was way to beautiful.
Jimin is really turned on.jungkook moan as loud as he can.

“Jimin please Fuck me.”but jimin dont hear the word the one he want to hear.

“Baby please Fuck me!.”Jimin smirk and enter slowly his dick in jungkook ass.Jimin thrust slow cause he still care in jungkook “Hmmmm.
please Faster.!”and jimin begin to thrust faster.
“Shit! It so big.”jungkook said in between his moan.

Jungkook begin to move too and Jimin hit jungkook's prostate.“Yes baby! Fuck there!.”“Ahhh Ahhh F--uck jungkook your so tight!” jungkook kiss jimin so passionate he never feel something like this. Even taehyung can't make him feel something like this.

“I-m.im cumming!”they both scream and released it. Jungkook lay next to jimin. Jimin in the other hand really so tired he fell asleep so fast.

Jungkook wraps his arms around jimin and fell a sleep too
.

**********
this chapter is some how crazy.mianhe
Im so bad in making Smut. It's reality

HH✨