Chapter 10

(Samuels Pov)

As I drove home all I could think about was that I had left something in Zillys room but I couldn't figure out what. I also couldn't stop thinking about Zilly and how I wanted her to be my little. Once home I made myself dinner. Which was steak, peas and mash potatoes. As I sat down to eat and cut up my steak and that's when it dawns on me. I left a knife in Zillys room! Omg! Either she didn't find it, or Reca found it while Zilly was at dinner. But then again Zilly was acting weird when I asked her if I left anything in there. If she did found it, she more then likely his it and then lied to me. I smile a little at punishing her, but it wouldn't be as satisfying as it would be if she was my little. I wondered if I should rush back over to demand it, text her and ask her again weather or not I left something there. I would feel very horrible if she hurt herself with it. I decided that I would push it out of my mind for now and hoped that she wouldn't use it.

After dinner I went and showered and then laid down, I pulled out my phone and turned it back on. After it loaded I checked for new messages and saw none, then I decided to text Zilly. We texted back and forth for awhile. "I'm a little" she says after I asked her to tell me something that might not have been in her file. I smile at this, I kinda new she was but I wasn't totally sure. "Did I scare you away???" She texts again when I didn't reply back. "No hunny, I got distracted by the idea of you being my little" I replied back.

(Zillys Pov)

I had shut off the tv, when Samuel and I got texting like non stop. I had told him that I was a little, when he asked me to tell him something that might not have been in my file. Minutes past and I began to get sad. "Did I scare you away???" I asked. I can see him typing back and feared what he might say. "No hunny, I was distracted by the idea of you being my little" he replys back. I melted at that but then grew sadder. "Why? I no good, you wouldn't wants me, I'm to damaged and stupid, and I'm pretty sure I'm in this place for life" I reply back.

(Samuels Pov)

I awaited a text back after telling her I was distracted by the idea of being her little. When she did reply I became angry and sad. "LISTEN HERE, LITTLE GIRL, YOU ARE NOT STUPID, AND YOU ARE WORTH SOMETHING TO ME, SO DON'T TALK DOWN ON YOURSELF!" I yelled text back. She sent 3 sad faces and a sorry back. I told her that I forgave her. "I would very much like to be your 'daddy' if you would have me, however I will warn you, if I had to punish you for misbehavior there, you would get an added punishment from me as your 'daddy' " I texted back. "Can I think about it? At least until I see you tomorrow? Me very sleepy" she replies back. "Ofcorse you can hunny, I'll type up a set of rules, and go over them together and then you can decide, sound fair?" I asked "yes" she replys. "Okay baby, get some sleep and behave." I reply back. I shut of my phone and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

(614 words!!! Woohoo, we are getting there now, I hope you all enjoy this chapter please comment and vote. If you have any idea's or would like to be a character in this book comment your name, and who you would like to be)