one month later

Zilly's POV  - one month later

A lot has change, Dicky and Tina had left the hospital and moved to a different one, before they left I got an unexpected visit from Tina she had been the one who stole Purbear. She apologized and said she took her because she didn't have any of her own and she didn't have anything for the baby. I accepted her apology and thanked her for returning it, we also exchanged numbers so we could text and stuff and we hugged good bye.

I had forgave Zi long ago, and felt bad about accusing her, pushing her and calling her a bitch since she didn't steal Purbear after all.

I forgave Samuel but he was no longer my doctor, but I allowed him to be my daddy again under strict conditions though. He was not allowed to cane me, he was not allowed to punish me in front of others and we were taking it slow, I even had safe words.

I got to see my family more and even meant my other brother Spencer, he said my bio mom was in a mental institution, she has schizophrenia, it's very bad, he told me that she doesn't want anything to do with me, that she says she'll never come visit me and that I may not come visit her. Spencer comes and plays chess with me when he isn't working, he works for the BAU  (behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI) he's a doctor. The other members of the BAU come with him and visit. So far Gidion is my favorite, however circumstances lead him to retire.

With Tina and Dicky gone, Zi and I got to have our own rooms, part of us didn't want to have separate rooms since we have become such great friends but because we each had our own daddy's we needed privacy.