Chapter 14

(Zilly's POV )

I stood in the corner with my hands behind my head, my butt was throbbing and I still had another punishment coming from Samuel, not as my doctor, but as my daddy, I hope he won't be to harsh, the cane was over the top but at least I only got 10 licks with it, well 13 altogether because I was bad and didn't keep my position.

Soon 'daddy' walks in and tells Reca to leave the room which she does, she gives me a simply look before exiting my room shutting the door behind her. I stay in the corner waiting to be called out. "Alright Zilly come here" Samuel said. I turned and slowly walked for to Samuel who was sitting on my bed, Once I reached him he put me in between his knees and had me look at him. "Do you know why I was so harsh on you?" He asked I shake my head no.

Samuels POV

I had asked Zilly if she knew why I was so hard on her and she spoke her head no. "I do not like liars, you can get away with a lot but lieing is the worst thing ever." I said she bows her head. "Sorry, I promise I won't ever lie to you again" she said "good girl, I think your lesson, so I'm not gonna punish you again tonight, unless your bad again." I told her. "However... I know you've been here a long time and that's why you have your own room, but... "no!... Please no, my room" she says scowling at me. "None, of that little girl, your getting a roommate and I don't want to hear another word about it" I said in my stern voice. "Got it?" I asked "Yes daddy" she mumbles. "Good girl, now let's get you into the bath and then into bed" I said.

After her bath, I carried Zilly to her bed and dressed her, brushed her hair and then helped her into bed. "Alright little one, I'll see you tomorrow, but I'll text you when I get home, you can watch tv for a little while but when I say it's bed time, your to shut off the tv and go to sleep" I told her. "Okay daddy" she said I kissed her on the head and headed for the door. "Daddy?" She called out. I turned towards her. "Yes baby?" I asked. "I'm sorry I lied to you, you left a big knife in here and I hid it under my mattrus" she said I walked back over to her and felt around under her mattrus carefully so I didn't get cut, until I found it and pulled it out. "I'm very proud of you for telling me you still had this" I said I gave her another kiss and then left sending Reca back it. I then headed off to my office to finish up paper work, then headed home to sleep.
------------------
(500 words! Woohoo!, thanks for all the votes and comments on this book it really means a lot, I hope you conitue to read, comment and vote. Sorry for the long wait on the update, been working on my other book called Niki's way. I decided instead of rewriting the last chapter that I would forgo her second punishment. I will also be changing up her rules as the story continues, more updates soon to come with our new characters. Remember if you would like to become a character just comment below, with a character name and back ground story)