Moving out. (KDH)

IM SORRY IVE MADE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT THIS IS MKRE RELEVANT BECAUSE HES MOVING SOON SOOOO ALSO THAT PHOTO ISNT MINE BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL

-

"Kyle! Kyle! Wake up!" Straddling my sleeping boyfriend, I grabbed his shoulders and shook him violently. "Today's the day!" He groaned seconds later, covering his face with his hands. I excitedly took his wrist and ripped them away. "Don't be like that, today's moving day."

I rolled off of him and stood. I was already dressed and ready due to me waking up two hours early from excitement. You might be thinking, 'ugh stfu Kyle's just moving like chill', and yes, Kyle is just moving so I DO need to chill, but IM moving TOO.

We decided three and a half months ago to start looking, and almost immediately we found the perfect town house only 12 miles away from our neighborhood.

Kyle's loud grunts and attempt to get up of the floor brought me back to reality. I stuck my hand out for him and pulled him up once he grabbed. "Y/N.." he dropped his head on my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"..you're so fucking loud."

I gasped and hit his shoulder, forcing his head up before backing away and crossing my arms. "And you're so fucking rude."

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "It was a joke, baby." I released my arms and laughed. "We should get these blankets folded and eat something. The moving trucks will be here at 10."

Kyle and I spent the entirety of last week packing up his room and everything else that belonged to him. His room didn't look to massively big on camera, but oh my lord that man literally has more things in his room than I do in my HOUSE.

Speaking of my house, it only took a day and a half for me to pack my things. Alone. (Kyle was too busy so I don't blame him. ) I sold my bed a month ago to a little girl across the street so it made things a whole lot easier.

Kyle quickly changed his shirt and then we both sprinted down the stairs, hand in hand, to his kitchen. His mother was going through the mail when we entered. "Hi Mom." I smiled and gave her a quick hug.

"Hi sweetie. Sleep good? Kyle, are you all packed and ready?" She put the letter down and stood.

"Yep, I finished a long time ago. Y/N, get something to eat. " Kyle was holding a package of pop tarts. He moved past me and sat across from his mom.

"Alright. " I made a lousy bowl of cereal and joined them at the table.

"So what's the plan today?" His Mom returned her attention to the mail.

"The moving truck is coming in," Kyle looked at his watch. "Half an hour. It won't take to get my stuff loaded then stop at her house. "

"Alright. I'm going into town at 11 to get lunch with Janis so I'll be getting ready and will probably leave at 10:30. I wish I could help you, but it doesn't sound like you need it. I'll come by tonight to help you unpack, though. " She dropped the letter and stood up.

Kyle nodded and scrolled through his twitter feed, not really paying attention. I answered for him, "Okay. Have fun with Janis, I'll text you when we get there and the address just incase you don't have it. "

"Thank you Y/N. " she smiled at me before leaving the kitchen and disappearing to the bathroom.

I copied Kyle, scrolling aimlessly through twitter for the remainder of the time. The movers got straight to work, heading upstairs and coming back down with a box thirty seconds later. He had tons of boxes but with the three of them and the two of us, we got it all loaded in 45 minutes.

My house was a different story. It look only about 25 minutes for the five of us to get it done. Kyle scoffed when he saw the few boxes I had, saying that I probably forgot tons of stuff.

"Whatever, you're just upset that you have more stuff than a girl. "

"Am not! Besides, half of it was camera equipment. "

"Mhm. " I rolled my eyes and turned my light off. Kyle followed behind me, saying goodbye to my younger sister when we walked past the kitchen. She wasn't interested and didn't even bother to look at him.

"You know how she is. " I sighed and pat his back. He nodded and frowned.

"Yeah but still I'm like family to her and she hates me. "

"She doesn't hate you, she just, well,-"

"Yeah yeah. It's okay. Come on, let's head home. "

His grin made me laugh excitedly. This would be the first time we were there overnight it would be my first time there are at all. It was overwhelmingly exciting.

I drove, the moving truck behind me, to the house and parked in the driveway. Kyle was out and entering the garage code before I even stopped the car.

I ran to his side, kissing his cheek while waiting for the garage to be completely open. The garage was unlocked so Kyle just pushed the door open and ran in.

Connected to the garage was he kitchen, and next to that was our small, cozy living room with the stairs in the corner by the back door. Kyle smiled at me and grabbed my hand, dragging me through the room and up the stairs.

As previously mentioned, this was my first time in the House, so I let Kyle lead me and show me around.  "This is the guest room and that's the bathroom. " he pointed to a room just about as big as the living room.

"That can the office or whatever," I looked inside the smaller room. "And this, well, this is our room. " he pushed open the two doors hiding out room and led me inside.

I smiled and dropped my purse, rushing over to the large window and pulling the blinds up, the sun illuminating the room. I left it open and turned around to look at Kyle. "This is awesome baby. "

"Im glad you like it. You don't know how stressful it was for me that you didn't want to see it. I was afraid to let you down. "

"You couldn't let me down, I promise. " his arms opened and I found myself accepting the hug and squeezing his waist.

We stayed quiet until we heard the garage door opening again and the movers coming in. "Once we finish unloading boxes we can go to Walmart or something and buy some essentials. "

"Sounds good. " he smiled at me and pulled away. I looked around the room one more time before sighing and resting my hand on the wall.

Today couldn't have been more perfect.