Pit (tyler joseph)

Pit

Tyler Joseph

TW:

This may or may not be trash. (Keep in mind I always write this before the actual story :))))))). )

IN CELEBRATION OF THE SECOND LEG OF THE ERS TOUR I PRESENT TO YOU THIS

-

"I'll be fine baby, go have fun. You'll do great. "

"Are you sure? I don't know how I feel about you being in the pit. Maybe you should just stay backstage..." Tyler's face had concern written all over it.

"Tyler, to get the full experience I need to be in the crowd. Trust me, it'll be okay. I'll be okay. " I smiled reassuringly and pulled him into a tight hug, careful not to touch his black paint to avoid messing it up. "I love you. I better be going before it gets too full. Good luck!" I waved at josh before turning and leaving the backstage area.

I walked around the venue a bit before finally hurrying to the front of the floor. They had just started to let people in, so I had no trouble getting there.

Minutes passed, and the first band started to play their music. Most of the people in the crowd were being supportive, but the majority of the pit—where I'm standing—was just chatting and being quite rude.

Luckily, no one seemed to recognize me, seeing as I wore a hoodie and had the hood up.

Finally, the time came for Twenty One Pilots, and when the lights turned off and the Fairly local/HDS intro started to play, everyone screamed as loud as they could.

I, of course, was a huge fan girl. Tyler was aware of this, and would often run new Merch ideas by me because of it. (I always approved because they were creative people who never seemed to fail at being that).

After the first few songs, they took a break, talking and interacting with the crowd a bit. I've always watched it from backstage and it looked like everyone was so eager to get ahold of Tyler, but standing in the crowd, I realized that it was just the pit. (For this show, at least. )

Tyler always had the crowd hold him up for holding onto you, and I was scared that tonight someone wouldn't want that, and would instead drag him down.

As he continued to chat, we made eye contact, causing him to giggle and me to as well. I winked at him and he did the same, making the crowd freak out a whole lot.

"Sorry, heh, I, yeah. Let's get back to it, get it Josh!"

-

The concert ended with trees, per usual, and I must say, the different point of view made me a little emotional. The fact that they trust these random strangers to support them and keep them up amazes me. I could never do such a thing.

"We're Twenty One Pilots, and so are you!" Tyler and josh yelled, earning thousands of screams in response.

After a few minutes, the venue started to clear out, and as soon as I got the chance I ran to the door and backstage.

"Tyler! Josh!" I shouted as they both came into sight. They looked at me and grinned, both trying to wipe the sweat off of them.

"How was it? Worth it?" Tyler put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Uh, yeah. I don't think I can stay back here. It was like you were a totally different band. It was amazing. " Tyler and josh both grinned.

"Yeah, we'll see. I was worried the whole time. " I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry so much Tyler. It's okay. "

"It's my job to worry about you. I have to protect you 24/7. "

"Aw that's sweet. But just know nothing you will do can keep me from going and watching you from the pit again. "

-

Ehh it's okay I couldn't really find a way to end it but whatever.

GO COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY JEYDON WALE ONE PLEASE IT TOOK ME SO LONG AND I LIKE HOW IT TURNED OUT YEE :))

LOVE YOUUU