mchanzo [lemon]•3•

mmmhmmmm thanks very much toooooo-

@animelia12
❤️❤️❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hanzo pov

weeks and weeks had passed of complete war, the omnics were so close to destroying the human race, im glad the rest of the shimada clan helped with it. everyone in overwatch was exhausted from the constant fighting, but now, we have a bit of time to relax. a great percent of overwatch were returning home to visit family, i one the other hand, not having a great relationship with my family, decided to go on a bit of a holiday.... there was one thing though.

[rewind to 10 minuets ago]

"ey hanzo mate, what are ya doin for the break?" mcree asked me "why is it any concern of yours cowboy?" i ask back, he rarely speaks to me.. so why now. "c'mon darl, no need to be snappy,i was just curious, i dont exactly know yer too well, so i though i'd make this an opportunity" mcree answered. i guess i couldn't complain about simple curiosity. "im going a holiday if you must know" i answered "oohh, special vacation with your girlfriend" mcree chuckled, patting me on the back "girlfriend?" i question, why would he think i would be bringing a girl? or even have a girlfriend for that matter. "you mean you dont have one??" mcree asked surprised "yes.. and how exactly is this so surprising?" i question. "so your going by yourself?" mcree asked with a bit of a sad expression..... why so many questions with this man. "*sigh* yes... and?" i answered, a little annoyed at his mere presence.

"can i come?" mcree asked with a big grin... is he serious?????

[time skip to original time]

after a fair bit of arguing... this man, mcree, convinced me to let him join me. actually... i only said ok to shut him up. the vacation was in a valley, high in the hills, it was said to have some of the best hot springs. me and mcree caught a train to the nearest airport, the train trip was 3 hours... and like any normal human, i decided to nap on the trip. whilst i was dozing off, i head mcree ask something that caught me a bit off guard "are you gay?" mcree whispered into my ear... i couldn't tell if i was dreaming or not, so i ignored him. once we got of off the train, we had to catch a bus to the airport doc, this took half an hour. once we arrived at the doc, we hopped on the plane, and the fly was 5 hours...."ugh.. the time is one thing i hate about traveling" i complained to mcree as we got in our seats... oh are your serious! i got the worst possible seat. in the plane, there was 3 rows of 3 seats, and i was in the middle of the middle row..... great??! not [this actually happened to me on a 9 hour plane ride T^T *cries*]

next to me was two other males, tall, strong... looked like bodyguards. mcree got a window seat.. lucky man. halfway through the plane trip.. i felt something on my leg, so i opened me eyes. the cabin lights were off so it was hard to see, i put my hand down to feel what it was and it was another hand, on my crotch rubbing, i went to yell but one of the blokes put his hand over my mouth, he was too strong for me to get free. mumbles escaped my lips as i tried to call out for help. suddenly i heared a low voice whisper something than BANG.... two gun shots, wtf?? the cabin lights immediately turned on as a alarm went off. oh my fucking god... it was the two men next to me, both with bullets directly into their head. who the hell did this?

the plane had to do an emergency landing. "mcree, do you have any idea who set off the gun shots?" i asked "haha, you could say i know them pretty darn well" mcree chuckled "mcree! this is Not funny, what if i were the person shot?" i asked a bit angered "dont worry darling, i wouldn't shoot you" mcree said with a grin.... so it was him. "i could see what those bloke's were doing" mcree said a bit more seriously "you dont belong to them....but to me" mcree said with a slight smirk.... i belong t him? what????

the flight to where we wanted to go wouldn't be available for another three days, so we decided to just make ourselfs comfy where we were. it was actually pretty nice, it was sunny, warm, and had some nice beaches "why dont we just stay here?" mcree asked "i wouldn't mind that" i said, accidentally letting myself smile. i heard an awe from mcree... pshht. we managed to find a tropical resort where we were, and stayed there. the resort was actually pretty damn nice, it had hot springs, big rooms, and nice rooms, it was starting to get dark, so we went straight to our rooms to go to sleep. thank the gods of shimada clan, there was two beds, i claimed the one next to the window whilst mcree had the other.

mcree than started stripping right in front of me "what the hell are you doing??" i yelled at him "umm, getting changed. what does it look like?" mcree asked innocently "go into another room!" i yelled... i swear, this man has no dignity. after he went into the bathroom to change, i decided to change as well, i let my pony tail out, letting my hair fall on my shoulders "ah, thats better" i said to myself, i had a bad habit of tying my hair up too tight,  it hurts my head.

Once mcree came out.... he was wearing a..... a.... a unicorn onze????? Is this man actually seriours, tch, man child. Mcree really did facinate me.. i thought as i was unknowingly staring at him "something wrong darl?" I flinched at his words snapping myself back to reality "Nothing is wrong... and Dont call me 'darl'" i agressivsly spoke, something flickered in his eye as he burst in laughter "Haha!!! Ha" mcrees laugh slowly etching my brain to the point of isanity with that obnoxiours laugh!

Mcree

Hahhahaaahaaa i knew he'd be a bit taken back but this reaction is hilariours! I can see him ticking like a bomb reading to explode... quite facinating really. I just wanna get a better view, "ah um, mcree, what are you doing??" Hanzo said leaning back a bit as i took a few steps closer looking at every detail of his face closely. Hanzo was obvioursly about to start carrying on so i kissed him on the lips, my dry lips meeting with smooth soft ones, as if they were silk. After a few seconds of hanzo being in shock he pushed me off him. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Hanzo screeched, his face tinted red. "Aw darl, do you not like it? Guess i will have to take it of then;)" i flirted. Surprisingly hanzo didn't stop me, instead, he just sat back and watched me as i undid the buttons.

I could basically see the drool coming out of hanzo's mouth as he started at my ripped sizzled abs, he then put his hands "didn't take you for the straightforward type hehe" i giggled "shut up" hanzo said as he pushed me down, my cold hand traveling my body as it were his property "you don't realise how long i have been wanting this" hanzo admitted, i didn't even think he noticed my existence, let alone thinking these thoughts, my heart feels all funny. I kissed hanzo on the forehead as I undressed him. My hot breath on his neck making him shiver, sexy motherfucker. I nibbled at his neck, occasionally biting down, earning some vow moans from him. "Holy fuck.... i need you" i purred into his ear as my lips smashed onto his, i lightly rubbed over his tip, making him open up his mouth giving me entrance.

Our tongues intertwined as the kiss got rough and full of lust. I wrapped my arms around around his neck as i pushed him up against the wall. I grabbed his legs and forced them open, his member already hardened from the kiss, i playfully kissed the tip before i started licking it, many hand making its way up and down his shaft "ah fuck... mcree" hanzo moaned, putting his hand on my head aching me to hurry up. I giggled as i took him in my mouth, my tongue swirling around the tip as my hand continued to pump him. When it looked like he was about to release, i stopped sucking him off and just looked at him and smirked, earring quite the glare from him. I suddenly than put all of him into my mouth, deep throating, he threw his head back and moaned my name as he released his juices into my mouth. I swallowed all of it, licking my lips making sure not to leave a single bit out. Hanzo panted as he collapsed into my chest "shall we do more?" I laughed to him.

Heyyyy<3 lol sorry to stop it there, would you guys like a part 2 for this with a full on juicy lemon?