Talon x reader gang bang [lemon] obvi

this chap will be pure shmutt) warning!!! This chapter features bdsm and could be considered rape, if you are uncomfortable with this, do not read!!!

@ButterFlyH2006           Thank you <3

link to video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPjRZopPmjI

your pov

gas..... all i can smell is the fumes of petrol being burnt... flames filling my view. all i was doing was shopping until.... a massive explosion, was it those junker criminals? or maybe talon? at this point, i didnt care, all i wanted was to breath. "h-help" i said, my croaky voice barely able to produce sound... i blacked out.

when i woke, i was in a dark room, it was cold and smelt of dust, dirt, and other shit. "she's awake" i heard a deep voice call out "hehe no one hold back" another deep voice said, i heard a couple chuckles of some other males behind them. then the door opened and in come the famous doomfist and reaper.... also mcree, and Reinhardt??? they are meant to be a part of overwatch, what the hell?? "what the hell mcree and rein... you guys are" i was shut up with a slap across the face "shut up bitch" reaper brutally said "you dont talk unless i tell you too" doomfist said, grabbing my shirt and bringing his face up to mine. mcree then walked up to me and tipped his hat "sorry about them darling" mcree chuckled, he then tilted my head and went to kiss me, as if id let him! i turned my head to the side whilst glaring at him.

he than aggressively grabbed a chunk of my hair and forced me to kiss him, his cold lips pressing against mine, he bit my lip, leaving a little bruise. Reinhardt shaked his head as he walked out of the room whilst saying "i dont wanna be any part of this".... doomfist than scoffed "ha! your loss, more for us to feast on, aint that right men?" all of them than did a woo and teared of my cloths. ripping my bra off made the clips at the back cut me.... how and why did it end up like this?

In a situation like this, what can i do? Its not like i can even Try to fight this, at least not against freaking trained asassins. Shit.

"C'mon now... why dont you try and enjoy yourself a bit" mcree hissed into my ear, reaper instantly shut him down saying "This is NOT for Her pleasure" he groped one of my breats agressively, i cried in agony, trying to free myself from the rope tied around my hands. This is torture... i hung my head low in an attempt to hide my tears and blood shot red eyes. "Please....." i looked up at reaper, "I'm begging you" ... "be gentle....." i swung my head back down to hide my blush. It seems he was taken back from my random plead.... but he ignored it and just kept going.

I was now fully naked, trying to position my h/c hair to at least try cover a little up, mcree pulled me up, he than sat down on the chair and dragged me on top of him. He bent me over his knee and rubbed my bare ass and he smirked licking his lips, he swung his hand up "NO! don't!!!" I screamed as i felt his hand come crashing down onto me. The pain shot right through my core, he kept spanking me at a consistent speed and strength. Doomfist walked over to me, face smiling at the view of my flushed teary face, he then started to rub himself right there in front of me.

Once he was fully erect, he simply took a step closer and demanded "suck" i had already given up trying to fight so i just did as he said. It was pretty hard though, i had a relatively small mouth and doomfist was not exactly small.... every suck i did i gagged, this seemed to amuse him. After mcree had abused my ass he started to kiss it 'better' which to be honest i didnt hate the spanking.

Reaper than undid my bindings and shoved me to the ground "hey I wasn't done yet" doomfist protested, he backed down once reaper glared at him. He grabbed both my ass cheeks and dug his nails in, i managed to hold in my whimpers of pain. He grabbed his erect member and started to relentlessly fuck me, he was massive. Every thrust i yelped in agony, my pain turned him on even more. Sick fuck.

Mcree leant next to me and rubbed my clit, this eased the pain of being pounded a little bit but it was still agony. I finally managed to get use to reapers size.... and it was actually feeling really good, reaper started to make low husky grunts as he was about to come, his seed flowing all into me, and I couldn't help but moan at the sensation.

Just when i thought I'd be given a break, i was completely wrong. Doomfist started pounding me even harder than reaper did, i was already sensitive from the last round "nngh.. p..please w-wait" i managed to say in between breaths, doomfist reacted by slapping me on the arse. I was nearing my end but doomfist was still a way off, i climaxed all over his member, my parts becoming even more sensitive and tender. Despite that doomfist continued, mcree and reaper just watched from the sidelines, fucking sickos. Doomfist finally came in me, I collapsed down, my body begging for some rest, every inch of me hurt, especially my hips from being fucked so rough.

"My turn darling" mcree said as he started walking over, "No please! I don't think i can take anymore" i pleaded. He had something else in mind though, he layed down next to me "i want you to ride me, you can go at your own pace" mcree insisted. I figured if i did it really easy it would be ok, i got on top of mcree, blushing slightly from the sudden dominance. I slowly went down onto him and he seemed to glide in perfectly "thats a good girl" mcree whispered as he ran his hands through my hair and down the sides of my body.

I slowly started to bounce up and down, i was enjoying this a lot more. I started picking up the pace and bouncing myself harder onto mcree's member "oh darling you are amazing" i started to moan his name as he grabbed my hips to thrust harder. I decided to surprise him by quickly turning around and doing reverse cowgirl (this is where reaper does his 'reporsitioning' voice line XD) i moaned mcrees name as we both neared our climax. "Mmm mcree" i loudly moaned as my juices ran all over him.

"You're gonna be a fun little sex slave" mcree whispered into my ear

Hope you guys enjoyed~ ily