What!

Marcos POV

"What? Really?" I say so surprised. " head me Diaz the part is yours." Says our principal. I look over to see Star who's mouth is wide open her eyes are wide she looked more shocked then I am. Then she blinks and says" principal wait, he is going to be beast?" "Yes" he answers " you two better get practicing." Star turns back to me with a big sigh she comes up on the stage towards me. My heart starts beating faster and I can't think. The prettiest girl in school is coming towards me. She comes up and says " don't think this changes anything, you are still a loser and you always will be and if you think that the kissing is happening you are sadly mistaken. I'm going to make your life a living hell." She is whispering the whole thing to me. Then she smiles that drop dead gergouse smile and says bye happily and leaves. I stand there dazed. Once I snap out of my trance I head home thinking over Stars words.

Stars POV

Marco Diaz has the part! Man this is awful I'm so annoyed right now I might blow up. Before I left I told him i would make him suffer. I don't know if that was the best way to handle it. I may have overreacted a little. I just can't do this kissing part with him acting like he actually exist is hard enough. I'm walking home thinking about all this crap. I pull out the script for the play and I go over my lines. I practice the singing until I get every note right. I'm talking through my lines out loud I get the the part where I am talking about the library with the beast when I here someone finishing my sentence. I say "wow have you really read all these books?" Then I hear someone reply "not all of them some are in Greek." I look around and see Marco Diaz standing in front of Me, rehearsing his lines. I walk the other way saying please don't see me please don't see me. He doesn't and I walk home trying to forget that he is the beast.

Hi butterflies sorry for the short chapter I was busy today. Hope you enjoy anyway.