Christmas one shot

A/N: hey y'all so here it is. This takes place as Star's first a Christmas on Earth so thing are gonna get a little weird and a little wild. This goes with the actual show on tv.

Star's POV

"Marco! Wake up wake up!" Marco opens his eyes slowly. "Star? What time is it?" I sat on top of his bed looming over him. "It doesn't matter because it's that special day when people give you things for free!" Marco groans, "Star it's called Christmas." Marco explained while sitting up in bed. He looks over at his clock his eyes widening. "Star it's six am wake me up when it's nine." He flops back down on his bed. "But Marcccooo I can't wait I'm so excited for this day called kissmas." He groans again and says one word. "Christmas." I look at him and say, "Right Christmas oops I said it wrong." I giggle and Marco opens one eye to look at me, he smiles as I giggle.

Marco's POV

Star woke me up incredibly early. There was no way I was gonna get up a freaking six in the morning, I am not a morning person. She says Christmas wrong so I corrected her and now she is giggling. I love her laugh. It's the cutest thing ever. She doesn't know it, but I do have a secret crush on her. She has always liked Oscar but I'm pretty sure she knows that's not gonna happen. I plan on telling her tonight; I put mistletoe on the staircase so before we head upstairs we will have to kiss and I'll tell her then. I think it's a pretty smart plan if I do say so myself.

Star's POV

Marco finally got up at around nine am. "Well look who's awake! It's Sleeping Beauty." I give a laugh. I remember Marco telling me how it's about a princess like me who pricked her finger and fell asleep for a very long time until her prince kissed her and magically woke her up. It scared me at first but he promised that it would never happen to me. "Star, do not compare me to a princess who slept for one hundred years. I just slept eight hours." I just looked at him smiling. I've always found him attractive I would never tell him that because I was supposed to like Oscar not him. I shook that thought away and got ready for the day. I ran into my room to change. I pulled out a red and white Santa dress with some candy cane stockings that Marco bought me. I also wore my usual red horn headband. I then twirled in the mirror. I noticed something was off and I pulled out I wand and put my hair into a ponytail.

Marco's POV

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth while Star teased me by calling me Sleeping Beauty. I'm starting to regret telling her about that fairytale now. I brush my teeth then head to my room to change. I got out and elf outfit with a Santa hat. Star and I walked out in our outfits at the same time.

"Awe you look so cute !" Star gushed.

"Thanks." I reply rubbing the back of my neck. We begin to walk down stairs then my mom shouts "Awe!" We stop and smile she points and I look up crap. We are right under the mistletoe how did I not see this coming. My mom grabs the camera and calls my dad who comes to watch. Do they have to make this more awkward. Of course I like her but that doesn't mean kissing her will be easy. Star is looking confused and I point up.

"Marco why is there a weird plant hanging from your ceiling?" Oh goodness she doesn't know what it is, now I have to explain.

"Star it's mistletoe whoever stand under it at the same time has to kiss." Her yes widen. "She looks at me a little concerned you mean kiss like on the cheek right?" I sigh

"No Star I mean..." I trail off.

"Oh you mean a real kiss." She says. I nod. She looks at my parents where my mom is waiting patiently while my dad is watching while eating popcorn like this is a movie. I facepalm. She blushes a bright red.