Lunar Ellipse Part 14

Teen Wolf s03e12 Episode Script

Lunar Ellipse

They awake in a huge white room that is empty except for one thing.Scott heads towards it and when he gets closer he notices how his tatoo looks alot like the rings of the tree.

Derek" What does it mean? "

"I don't know. Uh It's just something I traced with my fingers.

he slowly reachs out and touchs it and is instantly watching himself in the past.

he is looking for his inhailer when hefind a body and get attacked'

Scott" "Are we seriously doing this? "

Stiles"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town. "

'I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow. Stiles, wait up! Stiles! "

sheriff Stilinski"Aah! Hang on, hang on. This little delinquent belongs to me. "

"Dad, how are you doing? "

"Well, young man, I'm going to walk you back to your car. "

Ms Argent driving " Your father is a highly respected private security consultant and a federally licensed firearms dealer. It's not exactly a 9 to 5 job. I get it. "

Allison"It's just it's kind of weird when he takes off in the middle of the night, rushing out with duffel bags full of automatic weapons. Mom, look out! Oh! You almost killed him! "

Ms Argent"He ran out into the middle of the road. "

"Okay, well, we have to go back."

" Go back?"

" What if he's hurt? Mom, turn around. Mom! "

"Allison. Allison! Allison! All right, that's enough. Back in the car. "

Scott" I saw it. I know where it is. "

Stiles" We passed it. There's There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

" It was the night we were looking for the body."

" Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter. "

Anna runs toward them and hugs Scott and Stiles .

after a moment i step back and reach out to Allison.

"im glad your ok."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone."

Scott" It was me. You almost hit me."

" We can find it. "

"What? "

Isaac "You guys were out a long time. "

"How long is a long time? "

Anna" 16 hours"

"We've been in the water for 16 hours? "

Deaton" And the full moon rises in less than four."

Derek" You're okay. "

Cora"I'm doing much better than you are right now, and all because of you."

Peter" Hopefully not all for nothing. The moon is rising, Derek. You drained your battery all the way to the red, and there is a fully charged Alpha on her way to rip you limb from limb. "