fireflies Part 5

Fireflies

two kids playing in a wooded area .

" Aah! Got one! "

" What are you doing, dumbass? You're supposed to put holes in the lid.

Otherwise you'll kill them."

" Do I have to let him go?"

" Do you want him to die?( gasp) Billy, Run! Run!"

they run and see a small shed and hide inside it.

" He's gonna get in.

He's gonna get inside"

.

" Shut up, shut up."

outside something is circling the shed growling .

the shed gets ripped from the floor billy drops his jar of fireflies and it brakes .

the creacher  swats at the bugs momentely forgetting about the kids and they run off.

Derek on the phone " You lost them?"

" Yeah, I kind of had to."

" Wasn't exactly the plan."

" I know, which is why I think that we should stick together.Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle.We've got to do this together."

" Look, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve.Can you meet me here?"

" Yeah.Just got to drop something off first."

looks down and smiles at Billy and his sister.

Lydia " Mom, I'm going to the store.Mom, do you hear me? Of course you didn't.You would have heard me screaming like a lunatic."

Scott  and Derek  running threw the woods following a scent.

" Is it them? "

" We're not the only ones that decided to stick together."

" Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?"

' I don't know."

" Derek I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart.Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?"

" Everyone and anyone."

Lydia  pulls up to the poolhouse coming out of like a trance.

" Oh, God.Oh, my God.Oh, my God, please don't be dead.Please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead.Please don't be dead.Please don't be dead, please don't be dead.Oh, my God."

flashback

Alison " Oh She tried killing you."

Scott " Uh, yeah, yeah."

" Why didn't you tell me?"

" I'll tell you everything, okay? I'll tell you a-anything that you want to know, - but right now "

" Just tell me why."

" I I couldn't.Allison, I couldn't let that be the last memory that you had of her."

END FLASH BACK

Katlin  " You coming Emily ? "

" Okay, there is a snake out here the size of a train."

" Then kick it."

" Uh, yeah, if I kick it, it will swallow my foot and drag me back down to mordor."