visionary Part 10

Young Derek running threw the woods bring chased by hunters runs into another young boy runnuing from them.

" You're a Hale, aren't you?" just then a arrow hits him and he goes down.as he stands there more arrows hit all around him one going directly at his when a hand shouts out and catchs it just befor it hits him.

he looks up to see his uncle Peter and he says " run now go ". They both take off .

Gerald " Is this the one? "

Chris " Killed two of ours.

Find the others. Bring them back alive.

Alive.We go by the code."

Cora " They were there for two days, waiting, hiding.

That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us hide and heal."

Stiles " Okay, so is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway? "

Cora " Why do you care? "

" Why do I care? - Let's see because over the last few weeks, my best friend's tried to kill himself.

His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed.

A girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed.

Boyd was killed by alphas.

do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For, like, an hour."

" You think Derek can do anything about that? "

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it, yeah."

" I don't know.

There's something different about him now.

He wasn't like this when we knew him."

" What was he like? "

Peter " A lot like Scott, actually.

A lot like most teenagers unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, tolerable really only to other teenagers."

-Stiles "And so what happened? - What changed him? "

Peter " Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men A girl."

" You're telling me some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?"

" Do you remember Derek before he was an Alpha had blue eyes? Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?"

Stiles" I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing."

" If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes."

Gerald " Did you bring him? Oh.

Oh, come in, Scott, and give an old man a little something for his pain."

alisson " You don't have to do this."

Gerald " If you want me to talk, this is how it's going to happen."

Scott " If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know.

Everything."

16 year old Derek is with his team mates dribbling the basketball in the school hallways yelling and cutting up . Paige " Hey, do you guys mind? I'm trying to practice."

Derek " How do you know we're not trying to practice here too? "

" Yeah, well, see, I was practicing in the music room, and I'm pretty sure basketball practice takes place in the gym."