Welcomed

I wake up, opening my eyes as the sunrise becomes visible, to also see Ryan opening the windows and curtains.

I take a glance around the room to see a modern theme, with a large tv in front of me placed on the wall and a door to the bathroom and closet. The room itself was magnificently big, and the bed I was laying upon was large yet comfy and comfortable.

I groaned in annoyance as all the curtains were up, letting the sun come through. "Rise and Shine" Ryan let out a light chuckle, pulling a hand out for me to take to help me get up. I hesitated before I took his hand and got up. We walked out the room, as he places his hand around my shoulder, then pulling out his phone with his other hand taking a photo of us two.

He let go of my shoulder as we walked down the stairs, typing a caption which I saw was "me and my sister" I smiled, feeling a welcomed feeling as if no harm would be done to me by them. Well lets just hope they don't kill their sisters. I let out a sigh, shaking my head at my ridiculous thoughts finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, and following Ryan into the dining room.

A large table was set out, with plates of food, pancakes, waffles, fruits, eggs etc. Which was scattered on the table. I take a seat next to Cole who was tapping away on his phone. I looked around to see everyone at the table except for Dean. "I hope you liked the clothes I picked out for you" Zach mumbled as he ate his pancakes. I look down and let out a gasp.

My eyes widen as I see my black jeans and tank top was no longer on me but grey sweatpants and a grey tank top which both I fitted perfectly. "Don't worry we didn't change you" Zach said with his hands in the air as he noticed my reaction. "Then who did?" I mumbled quietly, loud enough for them to hear. "I did" I looked at the entrance of the Dining room to see Dean, with a light smirk on his face. I watched him as he sat down at the end of the table, grabbing out his phone and tapping away.

A slight feeling of embarrassment overcomes me as also a feeling of relief. I looked around to see everyone on their phones once again, with Ryan trying to get a good angle of the food that was set before us.

I let out a sigh and a small shrug, proceeding to place food on my plate.
Halfway into my pancake, everyone was disturbed by a loud ringtone which was echoing in the large dining room. Losing our focus from what we were doing, we all looked where the ringtone was from, Dean.

He picked it up quickly and placed it at his ear. He let out an angry "what" as his eyes narrowed. I'd hate to be the person on the other side of the line. I looked back at my pancake and shrugged and continued to eat it, ignoring what was happening.

"Everyone get changed, we're going to the warehouse" Dean announced as he ended the call. I continue to eat my pancake ignoring Deans demand, unsure of what clothes there were for me to change in.

Everyone left the room, except for Dean. Who let out a sigh as he walked towards me, which I could see from the corner of my eyes. My heart starts beating quickly, continuing to eat my pancake avoiding Dean.

A pair of muscular hands land on my shoulder, as a voice comes near my ear "Did you just not hear what I said, love?" I looked beside me, to see it was Dean, who had an eyebrow raised.

I gulped, taking a deep breath in trying not to express my fear. "I don't have any clothes to change into" I mumbled, looking in his bold, green eyes. He placed his hands off my shoulders, standing up straight, "I already arranged that, they're in our room" and with that he walked away.

'Our' the thought of the word he stated, kept echoing in my head, building up numerous thoughts. I stand up, shaking my head ignoring my childish theories, shrugging indicating it as a mispoken word.

I walked to the first room, up the stairs and knocked lightly. The door knob turned with the door opening revealing Ryan, who was dressed in all black. "Oh hey Natalya", I let out a small smile, "Um, Do you know where Deans room is?" I questioned, biting onto my bottom lip.

A smirk appeared on his face, "It's the room you were sleeping in", I purse my lips and walk away, walking up the stairs again, and going down the hallway. Standing outside the door to Deans room, I take a deep breath in and slowly turn the door knob.

The door fully opened, I look to see a shirtless Dean who had black chinos and black Nike Huaraches on. "You'll find some clothes for yourself, in there" he said pointing to the walk in robe as he walked to a black shirt on the bed, putting it on.

I nod and head inside the Wardrobe, going past Deans clothes, then finally spotting female clothes which were for me, the clothes were all categorized in colours. Ryan and Dean are wearing black, I'll just wear black too. I shrugged and walked to the black category of clothes chucking on several outfits, finally pleased with my outfit I look at the mirror.

I'm wearing a black cropped jumper, with black high waisted ripped jeans and black adidas superstars. I finally look around the large Walk-in wardrobe, amazed at how neat and large it was. Able to fit Deans clothes and shoes, with expensive clothes and shoes which was provided for me.

I finally walk out the wardrobe, heading down the stairs to see Cole waiting for me. "Where are the others" I asked raising an eyebrow, "They were needed urgently for business, so I had to stay here and wait for you" shivers went down my spine as he said business. I gulped and sighed, nodding, while following him on the way out to his car. I got in the passenger seat, laying my head on the window.

"Love, wake up" I slightly opened my eyes to see Dean lightly shaking me. I groaned as another peaceful sleep of mine was disturbed. I slowly got out of the car rubbing my eyes gently. I followed Dean to the door, that led into the warehouse. He stopped in front of the door, and placed his hand around my waist pulling me close to him.

Still tired, I don't bother to question his act but lay my head slightly on his shoulder with my arm around his waist. He slightly relaxes at my touch, which I let out a slight smile at.

Comfortable with our positon, we finally enter the warehouse.

Inside the warehouse, their were couches that some of the members sat on, with several doors leading into other rooms. We entered a door on the right, which had a large table with people sitting around it.

I spot the boys there and follow Dean, who still has his arm around my waist. As we enter, we catch everyones attention, to see all eyes on us. Dean sits at the end of the table, grabbing a chair putting it next to him for me to sit.

Without hesitation, I sit down and look around to see everyone staring at me intensely.

Wow I feel really welcomed.