Drunk (fluff)

(A/N: after two weeks of suffering, I finally have the power to write, but that doesnt mean that fixes my spelling and bad grammar. Anyway, thank you Alli_Kat_ again for another request, hope you enjoy)

City AU

Shiro x Drunk!reader

Shiro's P.O.V
(Y/N) decided she wanted to go to a bar and celebrate are 5 month anniversary of being roommates, which surprises me it was that long. But that stop (Y/N) from getting hammered at the bar, I just took small sips of beer so I didnt get as drunk as her.

She got tipsy and stumbled onto the dance floor, so that means I have to look for her until she faints and hurts herself. The dance floor was packed with drunk people everyone, they weren't really dancing, they were just stumbling around while the music played.

So far, no sign of (Y/N), that is until her hand pulled on my sleeve and she stared at me with sleepy eyes. "I wwwwant youuu Shiro bwby." Her words were all jumbled up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

(Y/N) was trying to go in for a kiss, but I stopped her. "How about a dance." I said calmly to her. She was grinning ear to ear, she pulled my arm to the dance floor and the next song begins.

(insert the This Girl-Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners)

I didnt believe (Y/N) had this much courage to dance in public, she dancing like the whole world wasn't watching. Her hips swayed to the music, while I just tapped my foot and shimmying a little.

That is until (Y/N) pulled me in and jumped around me. I picked her up by her waist and we spin around, getting a bit dizzy from all the bright colors and booming music.

We stopped spinning and she wrapped her legs around me, she gave me a sloppy kiss and I immediately pull away so her face wasn't looking at mine.

Her kisses taste lile alcohol, we need to get back to the apartment.

"Where's your lips?" (Y/N) said sleepily. I pulled her legs away from me and moved her to the exit.

"Come on, lets go home." I said calmly, (Y/N) whined like a child and groaned, slowly passing out.

I finally got her into the car and drove back to the apartment.

(old fashion time skip)

I placed (Y/N) on the bed and kissed her forehead, she looked so cute when she's asleep. I play with her hair a little bit and got in bed with her.

"Tonight's been a long one," I said quietly, "sleep well."

I kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around me, I pull in and we I fall asleep with her.

(A/N: guess what, IM NOT DEAD. you can come creeping out of your cave because I finally have the courage to write...kinda. I dont want you guys to just read this, I have original stories on my profile so if your into fantasy and crap, please read them and give me feedback and funny comments. Thats all folks, I'll see you guys later.)