Ch.3

(Cat above is Oscar.; he's so cute. I don't care that he's hairless... hairless cats are cute).

Weaslepaw sat outside the barn, sniffing the air. Mousekit sat back and watched him, trying to figure out exactly what he was doing. Oscar sat in the back of the barn with Bruce, sharing a rat with his grumpy brother. Suddenly, Weaslepaw's ears pricked and a grin spread across his face.

"I think I found out which direction the clans are." He mewed.

Mousekit's eyes widened." Really?"

"Yes. Are you ready to go?"

Mousekit nodded and turned to Oscar." Thanks for letting us stay here."

Oscar smiled." No problem. Good luck on getting home."

Mousekit and Weaslepaw slipped out of the barn and headed to the forest.

*

*

*

Mousekit sluggishly walked behind Weaslepaw. The small journey home felt like moons to the small kit. Mousekit stopped short as he was about to bump into Weaslepaw's back leg. The red brown apprentice had stopped and gazing intensely into the forest.

"What's wrong?" Mousekit asked.

"I see cats ahead. They look familiar." Weaslepaw answered.

Mousekit looked to were Weaslepaw was. Ahead of them they could see three cats; a tabby tom, a golden brown tom and a light brown tabby she cat. Mousekit smiled. It was Heaveygust and his search patrol!

"Heavygust!" Mousekit yelled running to them, Weaslepaw following. Heavygust lifted his head at the kits call.

"It's Mousekit!" Brackenpelt exclaimed.

Mousekit and Weaslepaw finally stopped in front of the patrol. Heavygust smiled down at Mousekit then turned to look at Weaslepaw.

"Who are you?" He asked.

Weaslepaw dipped his head." I'm Weaslepaw. I'm a WindClan apprentice."

"He helped my get here." Mousekit added.

Heavygust smiled." Thank you for bring him back. Would you like us to escort you to your camp?"

"You're welcome, and thank you for the offer but I can get there myself." meowed Weaslepaw.

He smiled at Mousekit and bounded of to his camp. Mousekit watched him disappear before following the patrol back to his camp. Mousekit could barely contain himself when he saw the familiar gorse tunnel. He sprinted ahead of the patrol and burst into the camp.

"Roseberry! Sandslash!" He called.

Sandslash appeared from the warriors' den and took off. Roseberry slipped out of the nursery with Berrykit and Honeykit.

"It's Mousekit!" Berrykit squeaked.

Roseberry ran up to Mousekit and welcomed him with delighted purrs and licks. Sandslash nuzzled him and purred happily. Troutstar padded across the clearing with Heavygust and Moonwhisker behind him.

"Mousekit, you're safe and home. We were so worried." Roseberry meowed.

"Some of us figured you were dead." Sandshrew mewed, turning to look at Sandslash.

Moonwhisker walked up to Mousekit and look at him up and down." Are you ok? Anything you need me to look at?" He asked.

Mousekit shook his head. Berrykit and Honeykit pushed through the bigger cats so that they could welcome their brother back home. Mousekit smiled and gazed up at the sky and silently thanked StarClan for guiding him home.

A/N: The End. Crappy ending, but at least Mousekit and Weaslepaw made it home.
Ok, soon the series starts. Sooo get excited for book 1. Byyyeeee!!!! 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

P.s. This is Bruce

 This is Bruce