Prologue

Narrator's P.O.V

Welcome to the not-so-quiet town of Amity Park. Let's go check on the Fenton twins. 

(Y/n) P.O.V

Another day, another day of hel- I mean school. I wake up in the room Jazz and I share. I wake up and get dressed for the day. I was wearing a grey t-shirt, red plaid long sleeve, black converse, and a white hoodie (scars). I made sure white streak in my hair was mostly out of sight. It just reminds of my abnormalities. If you're wondering why my hair is white, I was exposed to more ectoplasm than Danny. People usually tease me about it, but look on the bright side, it looks cool in ghost form.

"(Y/n), can you check if Danny's up yet?" asked Jazz. "Sure." I knocked on his door twice. "Danny, you up?" "Hang on." he answered. The door opened to reveal my twin brother. He was wearing a white shirt, black hoodie (scars), white converse, and his, as usual, messy jet black hair. with a matching white streak (I think you know how that happened). 

"Come on. I wanna be on time for once. ONCE." I said, emphasizing on once. 

You see, ever since the 'incident', Danny and I have constantly been late for everything, and the increase in ghost attacks aren't helping. Ever since the 'incident', everything has changed. The worst change isn't even the ghosts powers or the fact that we're royalty, it's the fact we lost two of the three non-ghosts that cared about us at the time. Samantha Mason and Tucker Foley. 

They considered us freaks, even though they would never admit it, we knew. They are now part of the 'A-listers'. And the only reason the rest of the A-listers don't know that Danny and I are Danny Phantom and Shadow Girl is because they don't want to be left at the curb again. 

We got into Jazz's car and left for the hell hole people call school. The reason Jazz drives us to school is because Jack and Maddie (I refuse to call them parents unless I'm infront of them) are always in the basment building wepons unil they blow up. Welcome to my every day life.

We arive at school and head to Mr. Lancer's English class. And suprisingly, no ghost attacks. Danny and I take our seats in the back of the room before the A-Listers notice us. "Is it just me, or is this day WAY too peaceful?" asked Danny. "Yeah. First no explosions in the basement, then we get to school on time, then no Dash? Something is bound ro happen." I stated.

The bell rang and everyone got seated, with Sam and Tucker in front of us. Its hard to work when a couple is acting all lovey-dovey in front of the teacher.

"Alright class, before we get started I have an announcement to make." Mr. Lancer said, but by this point, the only ones listening were Danny and I. Wow, even Mikey and Nathan couldn't care less. I guess Lancer finally got to them.

Mr. Lancer looked irritated. "Ok, I guess no one wants to go on a field trip." he said. This caut everyone's attention. "Where are we going, Mr. Lancer?" asked Star. "We are going to-" He was cut off when someone screamed "GHOST"

Wait. I would know that voice anywhere. I looked to Danny and saw he had the same worried expression as me. Then, two adults came into the class and said, "We are going to the Ghost Zone!" Then the woman looked to us and said, "Hi sweeties!" Danny and I put on a fake smile.

"Hi mom."

"Hi dad."

HI FRIENDS! ITS 1:40 BUT IM STILL UP! Anyway, comment, vote, and whatever. Till next time my little Phantoms!

645 words.

(Also, comment if you think I was loopy when I wrote this)