10/10 must read

So, since I suck at updating, I'm making a little mini series of stupid stuff casting you, Danny, and other people (and maybe even me). So here we go! 

Your brother jumped fom the building, and in the last second flew back up. He loved doing that and you never understood why. When he flew back up you yelled "Are you insane?!" He shrugged in response. "Probably."

You, Sam, Tucker, and Danny (this was before you guys split) were all sat in Danny's bedroom, bored out of your minds. It was the middle of summer and it was frigging hot out. "So," Tucker started. "Anyone start the summer reading?" You all ended up procrastinating and playing video games.

A scream was heard throughout the house. It was coming from your room. Danny burst in and yelled "What's wrong?!" He found you cowering in a corner staring at you phone in pure terror. He picked it up and saw something he should have never seen. Pompous Pep. He cowered in the corner with you.

You ran into the living room and yelled "WHO ATE MY CEREAL?" You've never seen Danny run so fast.

You woke up from a nightmare. These were unusual but scary non the less. Apparently you woke up Jazz. "Another nightmare?" she asked. You nodded. "What about?" she asked. "I would tell you but author-chan is too lazy to think of anything." She just looked at you weird and went back to sleep.

This was just a dumb little thing that I did to keep you guys entertained and not trying to kill me. *dodges a brick* I know I haven't updated in forever but school is finally over and I might be able to update more. Anyway, bye my Little Phantoms!