Chapter 5: Boys (Part 2)

A/N: Guess who's back?? I know it's been like a year and a half and I'm incredibly sorry for that! I've been so so busy! High school is killing me! But I just finished my freshman year today so hopefully I'll be able to write more now!

I seriously hope this part gets read because like I said, it's been over a year, and within that time, so much has happened within the band. Paul left, Zayn left, people have broken up, a lot has changed, including my writing style. I've grown and matured myself so be prepared. Because this is just fan fiction though, I'm going to continue writing how I did before everything happened and everyone's ages are going to be how they were about a year ago, so not all of the facts will be up to date, so please no hate! I might spring this forward to present time in the future, but for now, it's gonna be how it was before. Just wanted to make that clear.

Umm well i don't really know what else to write so again, please disregard the things that are no longer true because it is only a fan fic and things have changed within the last year. So now for the chapter!

________________________

Niall's POV

I woke up to find myself and Liam on the couch, him still sleeping. I sat up quickly, but regretted it as soon as I did, a sharp pain making its way to my head and my vision blurring for a quick second.

I got up off the couch to make my way to the bathroom, and that's when I noticed the fingernail marks and bruises up and down Liam's arms. I proceeded to go to the bathroom and looked in the mirror when I reached it. My reflection showed a swollen eye, bruised cheek, and busted lip.

After putting on some cream, I went back to the living room, to be met with a now awake, Liam and Harry sitting on the couch talking.

"Hey, mate," Harry greets with a small wave, "How ya feel?"

"I've been better. Thanks for asking though! What happened?" I ask, confusion in my voice.

"Louis flipped out and attacked you guys. He's outside on the patio cooling off with Zayn and the girls." That's when my memory comes back and I recall the events that happened earlier.

"What time is it?" Liam speaks up.

"Eh, a little after 11. You've only been knocked out for about a half an hour." He stays without emotion.

"Should we go out there with them?" Liam asks while I take a seat.

"Nah, Zayn and I decided that Louis should approach you guys and apologize first. I'll let him know you're awake, though."

"Sounds good." I say, turning on the telly to a rerun football game.

A few minutes later, everyone comes in from outside. Louis, Zayn, El, Perrie, Fizzy, and Lottie come over to join us on the couch, while Harry attempts to take the twins upstairs, who are practically sleep walking.

At first, we all sit in an uncomfortable, awkward silence, until Louis finally speaks up.

"Um, Liam, Niall. I'd like to apologize for the way I acted. It was immature and uncalled for. I guess I just lost my temper when I found out about you and my sisters, but that's no reason to act the way I did. I mean, if you guys are happy together, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to be together. It may take me a while to get used to it, but I'll be fine." He half smiles.

"Thank you, Lou. That seriously means a lot." Liam says, me nodding in agreement.

"Anytime, mates. How do you both feel, ya know, considering that I half intentionally knocked you out?" I kinda chuckled. I don't blame him. If it were my sisters and best friends, I'd be pretty furious myself.