t h r e e // dont worry dad

COUNTRY BOY I LOVE YOUUUUU
Lowkey.... this is a joke

"Finn. We need to have a talk." Wyatt says, sitting at the dinner table.

Wyatt, Jaeden, and I were all sleeping over at Jacks house. While Jack was in the kitchen cooking, Jaeden and Wyatt sat down to "talk to me".

"Ha... what are you guys doing?" I asked, confused.

"We heard that you and Jack are... dating." Jaeden scans me.

"..and?"

"We are his adoptive parents now." Jaeden says, gesturing to Wyatt. "Since you are his boyfriend, we decided to have a chat with you." Jaeden smiles.

Wyatt glares at me. Jack walks in with some food. I get up quickly and hide behind him.

"What's going on?" Jack laughs. Wyatt frowns.

"We were having a chat with your boyfriend, son." I made a weird face.

What the fuck? They aren't his parents??!

"Don't worry dad." Jack smiles, holding my hand.

I turn around and see a family photo of Jack and... Wyatt and Jaeden??? I stumble into the living room. I turn my head and see Chosen walking in.

"YOUR UNCLE HAS ARRIVED" he yelled. Jack ran up and gave him a hug. I started to scream.

I wake up yelling. I look over and see Jack sleeping next to me.  Thank god... it was a nightmare.

Wyatt and Jaeden are laying on the air mattress asleep, and... Chosen?

"So you're dating my nephew, huh?" I hear behind me.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

shorty I don't

mahIND

thanks for reading this trash 👌🏻....... sorry it's trash