t e n // boys suck

SMALL RANT. SO I WAS TALKING TO THIS GUY AND I REALLY LIKED HIM. HE'S CUTE AND SO NICE TO ME. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT HE IS A FUCK BOY. YOU SEE, WHEN I WRITE, IT'S BASICALLY ME TALKING ABOUT MY LIFE BUT IN THE FORM OF TWO DORKS THAT FALL IN LOVE. I KNOW, CONFUSING. THIS IS GOING TO HAVE ANGST AND IS BASED ON AN ASSHOLE AND I.

ENJOY!!

jackdgrazer is following you.

I look down at my phone, confused. Who is this kid?

jackdgrazer has liked your photo.

I pause, looking at the photo he liked. It's of me with my pajamas on, so not a very attractive picture of me. I chuckle to myself. 

I look at his profile. He's... cute. Like, really cute. I notice a comment.

elliehiyar: Don't date this guy!! He's a fuckboy and he cheats on ppl!!

For fucks sake, another fuckboy followed me. And here my gay ass though that I actually might have found someone for a second. 

jackdgrazer: @elliehiyar learn your facts, I don't cheat on people. u do.

Sure, boy.

After a few hours, I notice he liked another one of pictures. That's it, I'm messaging him.

finnwolfhardoffical: Who are you? 

jackdgrazer: ur next boyfriend ;)

finnwolfhardoffical: Are you making fun of my sexuality

jackdgrazer: No, just thought that u r cute.

finnwolfhardoffical: Well, thanks.

jackdgrazer: Are you single?

finnwolfhardoffical: Oh my god...

I throw my phone on my bed, annoyed. Who is this kid. I feel my face, and it's burning. Oh god... a fuckboy made me blush. Fuck fuck fuck--

jackdgrazer: C'mon. Give me a try?

I sigh.

What could go wrong?

A FEW DAYS LATER

"I met Jack on instagram." I tell Wyatt. He sighs.

"I'm sorry Finn, but he's totally a fuckboy. I know you're happy and all but-" Jaeden tells me. Wyatt nods his head.

I sigh.

"You're right." I look away.

jackdgrazer: Hey babe

finnwolfhardoffical: Don't call me babe.

jackdgrazer: Ah! Feisty as always ;)

finnwolfhardoffical: Oh my god.

I smile at my phone.

elliehiyar: Stop talking to Jack.

finnwolfhardoffical: I'm sorry, are you some mad ex that wants him back?

elliehiyar: Almost. I'm a mad ex that wants to warn people that Jack is a fake hoe that makes you feel special and then leaves you.

finnwolfhardoffical: How... or why, should I believe you?

elliehiyar: Trust me, Finn. Don't make the same mistakes as me...

I put my phone down. What if she's right?

Should I trust some chick? Or should I trust a guy I've liked for a few days?

Both are very unpredictable.

jackdgrazer: Finn? Are you alright?

finnwolfhardoffical: Can I ask you something?

jackdgrazer: Ask me anything

finnwolfhardoffical: I was told by someone that you are a fuckboy. and shit like that.

jackdgrazer: ffs

I didn't answer after that. I didn't know what to do. Did I piss him off?

jackdgrazer: My last breakup was hard. I really liked her but she really changed me. I really like you Finn, please don't leave.

He's lying.

finnwolfhardoffical: I have to go...

Nobody will ever love you.

You're useless.

You're ugly.

Jack wouldn't pick you unless he was desperate.

Nobody cares.

Would you like to unfollow @jackdgrazer? 

yes                            no