Strip It Down

Walking out of the restaurant, Dean and Roman headed to the car. Driving back to their house. Both tired from work, but still made time for each other. Finally having a week off from work, they were going to enjoy it.

Roman unlocks the door letting Dean go in. He turns the light on, Dean started walking to the living room, but Roman grabs his arm. He pulls him into his arms and kisses him passionately. He heard Dean let out a slight moan, which only make the kiss deepen more.

Getting Dean to the wall and taking off his shirt. Kissing down his chin, to his neck. Licking every part of his neck, leaving nothing untouched. Making his way down to his chest kissing every part. He again heard Dean let out a slight moan. Going back up to his lips kissing him once more. Entering into his mouth, both fighting for dominance with their tongues,  in the end Roman won.

Rubbing his thigh on Deans already hard member. He finally gets his own shirt off. Their skin together drew sparks, causing Dean to switch positions with Roman. His hands roaming his chest, looking into Romans eyes. He smirks as his hand rubs his member through his jeans.

He knew Romans member needed release. He unbuttons Romans pants, then unzips them. The whole time he grins at him, his hand slid inside his boxers. He was rubbing the head of his member, feeling some of the precum slowly coming out. He rubs it again the head of his member, his thumb rubbing his member.

His hand comes out, licking his finger, "Mmm, Ro you taste amazing."

Roman chuckles, "I take your word for that baby boy"

Dean slides his pants down, he saw how hard he was through his boxers. He grins, and kisses Roman again. He got his boxers off, and his warm hands started stroking his member. He felt his member twitch in his hand, causing him to laugh. He kisses down his chest to his thighs. He kisses each thigh looking up at Roman.

"Fuck baby boy, teasing will only get you in trouble." He chuckles.

Dean licks around the head of his member, letting his tongue do wonders to him. He wets lips and puts them over his member. He felt Roman jerk a little and knew he was losing it. He went down slowly and back up, hymning as he came up.

Roman reaches for Deans hair and plays with it. He felt him doing magic with his tongue, he was already getting weak in the knees. He moans his name softly, wanting to fuck his mouth so bad. He knew Dean was teasing him, but tonight it felt so right. So nice and slow, but at the distraction was causing to cum early.

Dean takes his tongue and licks around his whole member. He found his pulsing point on his member and went straight to it sucking it. He heard Roman take a deep breathe and let it out. He grins, goes back to sucking on him, coming up with his cheeks hollowing in. He made sure to make that popping noise coming off it. He went back down licking and sucking around him. He felt him holding his self from cumming.

He brought Dean back up, kissing him with so much passion. He lays him right there on the floor. Laying on him and looking into his blue eyes, seeing so much love in them. He rubs his face, licking his own lips.

"I love you Dean, you know that right."

Dean brings Romans face down, whispers, "I know you love me, and I love you too."

He kisses him, and soon he felt Romans member through his jeans, His member now screaming to come out. Roman kisses him and unbuttons his pants, and slides them off. Kissing his legs up to his thighs, stopping by his rock hard member. He looks at Dean and smiles, taking off his boxers. He member sprang loose. Roman takes his member in his hand, stroking him.

He saw the pleasure Dean was already getting. He lays his hot breathe and lips to his cock. He licks all around his member, making sure he tasted everything. His lips wrapped around his member and already tasting his precum. Sucking it up and slowly going down and stopping to lick around it. He heard Dean let out a moan. Getting that moan he wanted to hear he went all the way down, and came back up. He massaged his balls and making Dean lift up.

With his free hand he lays Dean back down. He proceeded back to sucking him, stopping to lick around his head. He going back down, slowly coming back up, pulling on his member.

"M'fuck Ro!"

Dean grabs his hair and pulls it gently. He loved how Roman made his member feel. He felt his tongue touching his main vain and licking it. He was driving him crazy, and was on the verge of cumming. Soon felt Roman stop, opening his eyes. He saw Roman between his legs.

"You ready baby boy?"

Dean smiles and felt the tip of his member at his ass and nodded. He felt the pressure as he enter into him. Closing his eyes, knowing the pain is always there. He took a deep breathe once Roman got it all the way in.

"Let it out now, and breathe, open your eyes Dean. Look at me please." He bends down rubbing his face.

Dean did as asked and stares into his, he kept falling in love with them every time he stared into them. "I am alright, start Roman."

Roman slowly goes in and out, kissing Dean to distract him from the pain he feels every time. He felt his arms go around his back, knowing to move a little more. He quicks the pace a little faster, but enough to not hurt him. He kisses his neck now hearing Deans soft moans.

"M'baby faster for me." Dean moans wrapping his legs around him.

Roman nods and goes a little faster and deeper. He soon was moaning his name. Feeling him get wet down there, drove his member crazy. He lifts his self up and pushes deeper in, staring into his eyes. Dean now moving with his thrust, wanting him more and more. Roman grabs his waist going faster and stroking Deans member.

"I am going to cum Ro."

Roman bends down, "Not yet baby boy, I am almost there. Hold it in."

Dean moans, "I....I cant Roman, its coming."

Roman now slamming into him now, "Mmmmm, no hold it baby, so close."

Both hot and sweaty, but on the verge of letting, Roman looks down at him, sweating badly. "Aright baby boy, cum for me."

Dean looks at him, with every thrust Roman was doing and him stroking, he finally cums over his stomach and Romans hand. The same time Roman cums inside of him. He rests on his elbows breathing heavy, looking at Dean.

"Your so perfect Dean. I love you so much."

Dean pulls his face down, slowly catching his breathe with him. "I love you also Roman. Your amazing and much more."

Roman kisses him and slowly pulls out of him. Laying next to him, holding him tight. He felt Deans head on his chest, and wrapping his arm around his stomach. He felt him chuckling, and was curious.

"Baby boy what are you laughing about?"

Dean looks up at Roman, "You notice when we have time off we never make it to the bedroom right." he laugh.

Roman lifts his head up to look at him like he lost it and getting it and finally laughs. Laying his head back on the floor. "Yeah, we never do Baby Boy."