Chapter 2- First Day

A.N  Hey guys, thanks for reading the first chapter please feel free to leave comments about how you like the book so far. Soo excited... its my first book! alrightey here's the 2nd chapter. hope you guys love it :)

It was a hard night for me, my thoughts were clouded with the fact that i still couldn't believe that in just one day our relationship was completely over. I tried not to think about her but her face kept popping up in my mind. I can't seem to forget that short brunette with bright blue loving eyes, full pink lips, with a smile that made the sun itself cower away. 

After she left , I cried myself to sleep. When I actually calmed down i kept remembering her beautiful smile and all the time we spent together and the fact that she really isnt my mate.

"You got that right!" my wolf Jaz snorted

She has been making comments like this ever since i woke up this morning

Making my way to my bathroom, I began stripping. My mother woke me up about an hour ago so that i could get ready for my first day of college. Yippee! I snorted at myself.

I took a long hot shower with my favourite coconut body wash, washed my hair and shaved. 

Stepping out of the shower I began planning my outfit in my head, not too whore-like not too nerdy. I went to my walk-in closet to start getting ready. So I settled for a floral mini dress with my black ankle high boots.

I applied my makeup and curled my hair and BAM  I was ready for my first day... again! 

I ran downstairs to the kitchen kissed my mom goodbye, grabbed a muffin and ran outside to my black volkswagon with red interior. I absolutely LOVE my car!

I parked my car infront of the school. Walking towards the administration office, the most delicious scent invaded my thoughts. It was breathtaking a scent of honey with fresh vanilla coffee beans and  a wonderful chocolatey smell mixed with musk I stopped dead in my tracks and my wolf kept shouting the one thing i never wanted to hear

"MATE!" Jaz screamed

"Oh Shit!" I said as i spotted the most magnificent creature walking towards me. I snapped out of my thoughts to see him standing infront of me .... WAIT Whoa "HIM" 

I had to admit, HE IS DAMN GORGEOUS! 

I kept staring at him, more like I couldn't take my eyes off him. He smiled. OMG that smile sent my heart too many messages. Jaz began howling.

I turned away and ran into the office.

"Good Morning dearie" said the blond lady working at the desk.

"Morning, may I get my schedule quickly please!" I rushed the lady while she shot me an annoyed glance

"Bitch!" said jaz and I couldn't agree more.

"MATE" a male voice said behind me.

"OH CRAP!" I closed my eyes and spun around  to face the handsome creature.

"Well Hello There!" I forced a smile

He was in jogging pants and a tight black Vneck that made his abs pop and it was pretty obvious that he was the school's jock.

He just continued eye-raping me. When I couldn't take it anymore I asked for his name.

"Tyler Clarke"  he whispered in a husky voice that sent chills right down my spine. I didnt want to do this but I had to I wasn't ready for a mate especially not after my recent break up with my girlfriend and what made it harder for me was this was a HE. Jaz sensed what i was about to do and started begging me not to she started howllng and whimpering in pain. It hurt me to see her like this but i had to do it.

I took a deep breath closed my eyes and then opened them when my words were perfectly formed and said "I Zydeja Hamilton rejects you Tyler Clarke as a mate" 

As I finished those words I felt a sharp pain go straight through my belly it hurt like hell but I couldn't let him see it I couldn't let him know that rejecting him hurt me just as much as i assumed it hurt him by the howl of pain he let out after I said it. 

I heard footsteps and turned around to see the blond lady with my schedule in her hand staring at Tyler with a look of submission in her eyes,  she bowed her head "Alpha" she said.

The alpha was my mate. Now I know that me rejecting him wil not play out in my favour. I grabbed my schedule from the woman and pushed pass Tyler.

I stared down at the schedule and realized I had no classes untill after midday. I started walking towards my locker when I bumped into a short brunette that reminded me so much of my Alaina.

"Sorry!" she said while picking up my schedule.

"Its all right! My name is Zydeja, what's yours?" I asked as she was about to walk off

" Alison" she was blushing and I could tell that my new bestfriend is shy. 

"Where you heading?" I asked

"The music club"

"Can I come? I'm totally bored and have no one"

"Yeah sure, I have no one either I'm just starting the club today. Would be real nice if you came along!"

I smiled at her and walked beside her to the music room.

*********************

Hey hope you guys loved this! Gonna publish again soon! holiday is over so school time! Not sure if i should continue this book or nah cause I havent gotten any votes yet! So if you like my story and should continue then please vote!! Thanks alot! love you guys :*