Chapter 3 - The ghost

You woke up feeling cold and wet.You opened your eyes and faced and unknown room."Where am I?" you questioned youself.Then the memories of earlier coming back to you.The thought of Tyler came to mind.Tyler...Wait where is he?You got off the bed and felt a pain shoot up your leg. "AHHHHLLLLLLGGGG!!" you yelped.Soon the door opened and realized a panting Tyler."Are you okay?" he questioned.You nodded and climed back on the bed.Your eyes and Tyler's found a yellow damp stain in the bed."D-d-d-did you pee yourself?!" A blush formed on your cheeks.Thats why your thighs where sticking together...

   "I dont know.." you said softly.He shook his head than sat beside you on the clean side."There is corpses everywhere.." he started.A fear shook inside you at the mention of corpses..like dead people."Theres some more of this school that appeared..." he said again.Your face lit up."Freedom?" you asked.He shook his head with sadness in his eyes."More hallways." You frowned.You didnt wanna stay here.You had a 2 little siblings to take care of and school."Want to explore?" he questioned."Yeah." You both got up and walked down to the new way.You already saw 7 corpses by the time you reached a locked classroom."(Y/N) theres a bathroom.There is a bucket of clean water from a leak.I know your legs must be sticky..want to wash up?" he said being nice.You nodded and walked to the bathroom.There was a bucket found in the corner.You picked it up and took off your skirt.You dipped your hand into the water and felt something tug on your arm."AHHH!" you yelled and fell against the wall seeing an arm come from the water."Hahahahaha.." you heard a insane laughter.You turned your head and saw a red almost transparent figure.

   "Your naked..." said the figure."Who are you?" you questioned."The person who is going to murder you." it said simply.The ghostly thing ran at you with a pipe in its hand.You ran out the bathroom looking behind you.It was still there,chasing after you.You ran faster and stepped into a pile of guts.Your gaged and ran more untill it vanished.You ran into a person blocking your way."(Y/N..why where you running..WHY ARE YOU ALMOST NAKED." You looked down embarrassed and terrified."(Y/N where's your clothes?" Tyler said grabbing your hand and pulling you up."There was this..thing.And it wanted to kill me.My skirt is this in there..." Tyler frowned and picked you up."Its okay.." he said taking pitty to you.You walked back to the infermeray and he sat you on the bed."Ill go get your skirt...lock the door.Dont let anyone in." He said walking over to the door."What if it gets you...?" You said scared."DONT SAY THAT!" he yelled and stormed out the door.You shut and locked the door hiding under the covers.You layed there untill what felt like hours.

  You heard a knocking at the door.Suddenly your heart began beeting faster."(Y/N it's me." Tyler said sweetly to the door.You got up with the blanket wrapped around your waist and unlocked the door.There stood infront of you an empty handed Tyler."Where's my skirt?" He walked inside and shut the door."It wasnt there.." He said."MY CLOTHES!!!I DONT WANNA BE NAKED!"He nodded."I dont know what you are going to wear.. we could maybe get the clothes off a corpse." You shivered at the thought of wearing a dead person's clothes."Its better then letting you see my panties." He nodded."Its almost 3:00 p.m I think.Wanna look some more and find you some clothes?" You nodded and walked out the door with Tyler.

___

____

______

_________

Longer chapter?Like it? I WANT TO PUT MORE PEOPLE IN THE STORY GIVE ME REQUEST! Lawl :33