Chapter 4-The girl.

(sorry I haven't updated in ages ive been really busy and stuff please forgive me xD)

  "How about this skirt?"Tyler asked.You nodded.It was the only one that seemed wearable and not bloody.The other ones where ripped,torn, and very very bloody.You slipped it on and looked at him.He smiled and started walking again.You carelessly walked another way not paying attention to where he had gone."WATCH OUT!" yelled a voice that seemed female.Something pulled you back before you fell into a hole."Are uou okay?"the person asked.Stood in front of you was a girl missing an eye ball.She had a pink hair band in her short hair and she was shoeless."Y-y-yeah..are you lost?"you questioned her."Yes.."

   You looked at her.She had to be in middle school..why was she here."Are you here with anyone?" "My big brother and his friends." she said trembling.After what you experienced Lord knows what she has."Where are they?" "I dont know.."You got up and stood in front of her.You put your hands on your knees and got at level with her."Whats your name?Im (Y/N)" She smiled "Im Yuka." "And how old are you Yuka?" "Fourteen." You smiled."Me and my..friend Tyler are here.Would you like to go with me and we can look for your big brother?" She nodded.You reached out your hand for her.

  She held your hand but it felt so cold..Like a ghost.You shivered and walked forward and found Tyler."Where where you?!"he yelled in your face."I was-"He interrupted you "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER EYE!?!"You gasped "DONT SAY THAT SHES JUST A LITTLE GIRL BE LUCKY SHES STILL ALIVE IMAGINE IF IT WAS YOUR LITTLE SISTER!"He looked at you eyes filled with rage."Dont.You.Ever.Yell.At.Me!"he grabbed you by your throat and pushed you against the wall.He punched you in the stomach a few times as Yuka's screams echoed through out the hallways."Stop.."you breathed out.Tyler's eyes filled with sympathy and he stopped.He looked at Yuka who had tears pouring out her eye and eye socket like her eye was still there."Are you okay (Y/N)?" Yuka asked and kneeled beside you shaking with fear.

   "Im fine Yuka."you said softly and coughed.You could hardly breath and it felt like your head was getting pounded against a wall."Im so sorry."Tyler said and bent beside you."I couldn't control myself.I couldn't stop it was like someone or something took over my body.I tried to stop but it wouldn't."Tyler cried.You wanted to feel sorry for him but you just couldnt."Me and Yuka are staying in the infirmary."You said and walked Yuka to the infirmary while you limped.

    "Are you sure your okay?"she asked.You nodded and layed on the bed "Come here and go to sleep Yuka im sure your tired."She looked at you and her lip quivwred."I cant.." "Why not?" "Im not alive in order to sleep."You gasped "So your a ghost..like that thing that tried to kill me?!" "Yea...sorta...it's....im nice and shes bad."You looked at her confused.And then you heard a scream.Tyler's scream...