Chapter 5-Lost and confused

You got up as fast as you could. The thought of him hurt found your mind.Yuka looked at you "Why do you worry about him?He hurt you."You bit your lip."Hes..hes..I dont know!But what i have seen done to those corpses i don't want it to happen to him!He has a family!"You yelled out,Yuka looked at you scared."Dont yell.."You nodded.You tried to open the door,but it wouldnt budge."(Y/N)!"Tyler screamed out."Im coming!"You screamed.You kept pulling hard on the door,it wouldn't budge."Yuka help!"Yuka ran to you and began to pull as well."Its stuck."She said."(Y/N) Help me!"He screamed.His pleads where closer now.

"Im trying! Im trying.."You began to cry.Tyler might be a douche,but you liked him.A boy came across the door.It was covered it blood.You couldn't make out details but you thought it was a guy."(Y/N) help!"He screamed, Tyler was the bloody body against the door."Im trying!"You pulles as hard as you could."Open!"You screamed pulling as hard as you could.The body was taken away.You could make out 2 shadows,Tyler's and a larger male's.

   You kept tugging untill you felt out of breath."Its almost open!"Yuka said.You where determined to get to Tyler.You kept tugging and pulling hard.It started to move.Tyler's screams stopped.Silence.You opened the door and found Tyler on the ground,with his stomach cut open."(Y/N).."He whispered."Tyler!Dont die!"You sat beside him and hugged him close."I love you.."he whispered. His body fell limp."No!"You screamed.Yoy tries CPR and everything.You finally gave up after what seemes like hours.You layed your head on his chest and sobbed.

Hey guys!Sorry for the short chapters..Im on my phone so they look longer to me.But my storys normally go up to 40/60 chapters because they are so short.But tell me in the comments if you would like a short story or a long story like i normally do!