Breaking apart?

A/n: okay, somebody said that last update was too short, so here's a 2255-word Chap (author's notes, not included) , I hope this is enough for you guys. Enjoy!

••••••••

It was a usual Monday again, the start of new learning for Luna; sleeping spree for Amber; and a whole lot of hardships for Cho. But there are things that changed...

"No no... You are not gonna sit there." Amber demanded, pulling Luna away from Cho. Usually Luna's seat is beside the aisle, Cho in the middle and Amber's seat is beside the window.

"Who do you think you are?! You are not sitting with her either." Cho pulled back Luna.

"Stop it! will you?! I'll just sit in the middle!" Luna said stopping the two from pulling both of her arms... In different directions. (oh poor Luna).

The two persons sitting with either side of her were just making a mental battle the whole class, while Luna on the other hand is too immerse in the lesson to even care. 

All their classmates thought that the two are fighting for Luna's attention, which is partly true. PARTLY.

It all started when the three slept over at Luna's, which Luna said she was grateful that Cho and Amber is not a thing because as she said and I quote,
"Good. Now I know I have a chance."

The two didn't dare to ask what does that statement supposed to mean as they were afraid that it will stain the friendship that's just blossoming among them, so all they did was to assume, (which is not a good thing at all):
The two were very paranoid...  Amber is jealous of Luna, being with Cho while Cho is being possessive to Amber being with Luna so...

"Look! I made a bento with all of our favorites!" Luna opened her bento box the moment they settled their seats on the cafeteria. "Taste this taco!" Luna cheerfully said as she tries to feed Amber. But Cho is not liking the sight of Luna feeding Amber so before Amber could have a bite, Cho forcefully pushed Amber's face aside and took a big bite on the taco. "Wow! You knew I like Mexican food!, thanks Luna!" Cho said, grabbing the whole taco from Luna's hands.

"That was supposed to be for me." Amber murmured but Cho just stuck her tongue out.

"Oh really?! You like Mexican food? Taste the salsa I made!" Luna put some on her spoon and was about to spoonfeed Cho. But this sight made Amber furious, she doesn't want anyone being sweet with Cho aside from her, so before Cho could have a taste, Amber held Luna's wrist and pushed the spoon onto her own mouth.

"Hey! She's giving that to me!" Cho complained, trying to snatch the bento from Amber's hands who is now munching the salsa."This is really delicious Lun! What did you put here?" Amber said ignoring Cho but Luna just stayed silent. " hey Lun, wazzup, hey!" Amber waved her hand on Luna who is still in a daze.

"Luuuuunnnnaaaaa!" Cho slightly pushed her. And she finally spoke:

"Amber?"

"Hmmm?" Amber hummed still eating the salsa.

"Did you bring antihistamine?"

"No. Why?" She answered then took the last spoonful of the salsa.

"Because I put a lot of raw mangoes there. A LOT."

Amber dropped the spoon on the table while Cho's eyes widen, looking at Luna, then back to Amber who gulped real hard after hearing what she said. "Am... I think, we need to bring you to the infirmary..." Cho said calmly. But Luna dropped it. "Now!"

Everybody turned to look at them to see that Amber's face is having rashes allover up to her neck. She looks at her reflection on the mirror and saw that her eyes and lips are already swollen then suddenly her breathing gets irregular that she almost fainted. "Let's go!" Cho said, wrapping Amber's arm to her neck to help her stand up and walk but to her surprise, someone snatch Amber away from her.