First Day

Krystal's Pov

I am so irritated when I went to Amber's room and found out that she was still sleeping. And as much as I want to drag her out of the bed, I contained myself for safety purposes.

Yes. That's the number one in my list.

If there is something I am afraid of, that is when the 'demon' will be disturbed from her slumber.

Hell will definitely break loose if that will happen. And if you are the one at fault, you should start praying to all the gods of Olympus for her to spare your life. My ice princess mode is no match with the awoken evil prince.

Just remembering it, makes me shiver...

But I don't get it, usually, she wakes up early. I even ruined my beauty sleep regimen just to keep up with her pace. But now....? Why? She even went home early yesterday.

When I made sure that there is no sign that she will be awake any time soon, I'll just went to the newcomer's room. And I am so pissed right now because it was Amber's duty to baby sit this girl, but since she's asleep, I can't do anything but to take her responsibility.

'She owe me big time with this!'

'Knock knock'

She opened the door and gave me a confused look

Friendly face mode on!

"Good morning! You must be cho-hee, am I correct?"

"Yeah?"she sounded tired

Tired? At this early in the morning?

" hi! My name is Krystal"

'Oh the beach' she mumble

"What did you say?"
I swear, if I heard that one correctly, I'm gonna pull that tongue until it ripped out of that dirty mouth!

"Nothing. I'm just about to say, what can I do for you?"she said

"Oh, I'm just here to fetch you and tour you around the campus" I said smiling. And I bet, if I keep on doing this until the end of the class, I'm sure I'll be having a stiff mouth!

"Oh, owkay, let me just get my bag"
She said

~~~~~~

The car ride was quiet. She didn't bother to say anything. And I'm not complaining.

As I get out of the car, the students made a way and greeted me one by one. The professors also did the same.

I just greeted them back with a wave.
Like a celebrity on the red carpet of her movie premier.

I took a glance to cho-hee, smirking, maybe this will give her a hint to do not cross my boundaries or else....

But when I looked at her, I was surprised, she's not bothered by it at all, she's still on her expressionless face like saying 'let's get this over with'. I thought she will ask me why I was treated like this but it seems like, she's already used to this.

'Hmmm... Maybe the dean already informed her about this.'

Since we are already running late, we didn't had the time to go to the dean's office as planned. So we just get her schedule and luckily, we have no subject,even pre-elective together. Good thing, I don't have to keep this smile plastered on my face for the entire class. But when I take a look at it again... I took back what I said. She is a block mate of Amber for goodness sake!

After I informed her where's her designated locker is, and tell her the things she has to learn about this school, she told me that she already read the manual.