What do you know?

Hello mortals,

        Many of you know the story of Adam and Eve, no matter which religion you are a part of. Do you know how much is hidden from you, though? Christianity does not mention me, Judaism says I am a myth. Well...I am talking to you idiots now. Do you still consider me a myth? Too many religions consider my father, God, to never make mistakes. Well guess what? I was his first "mistake" when it came to humans. Therefore, they simply cut me out of what they consider the truth. Damn liars and hypocrites. 

       So, you know how women are supposed to be submissive to their husbands....God created me as Adam's first wife. I was supposed to be submissive to him. Adam treated me as an object and toy. I was supposed to have no intelligence...never argue with him..never question him. I was supposed to silently sit there and have his children. Amusing. Anyway, God made the mistake of making me out of the same dirt as Adam. Therefore, we were equals and I told him this many times. 

      One day, Adam tried to force himself on me when I refused to have sex. He even hit me a few times. I said the forbidden name of God and ran away. Saying this name brought the recently fallen angel, Samael to me, where he rescued me from the Garden of Eden and took me away. Eventually we formed a relationship and had children. The Nephilim. Half human, half angel. Sadly, Samael was hunted down and castrated. He was then captured and I never saw him again. 

      I found myself wandering the Earth until a group of angels found me. Apparently Adam wanted me back to fulfill  his sexual desires and because he was lonely.  Why would I go back to that asshole? I refused and they cursed me to never be able to give birth. On the plus side, no more periods. 

      Later, I found out God created a new wife for Adam, named Eve. However, she was created from his bone so she would not be his equal. Why should Adam live happily while I suffer alone on Earth? Well, I found a way to get my revenge. Lucifer. I went to him and gave him a proposition. He helps me with my revenge in exchange for my heart. Both Lucifer and I were lonely and wanted companionship, so he agreed. It was also a good way for him to spite our father. 

      He was unable to go to Earth himself, so he turned me into a snake, possessed me and tempted Adam and Eve, however you guys know that story so why should I retell it? 

     I then went back to Hell with him where he gave me a replica of his magic, turning me into a demon and making me his queen. I will tell you more about what happened after, later. I have things to do and writing this letter is boring me. 

Till later,

Your True Queen: Lilith Morningstar