Creation

Darkness....but warmth. That is all the being felt. It felt a warmth covering the whole body, a tickle starting to be felt on its shoulders. There was a presence nearby. Who was it? It had no idea.

A voice echoed through its head. "You are Lilith. You are a woman-a female, a species known as human. I am your creator and the creator of this world. I am God. You have been created as the perfect woman and the wife of a human male which I have named Adam. You must love each-other and create children. I created both of you from the Earth. You are the Children of the Earth and God."

Then all was silent, except a few twittering and rustling sounds from somewhere nearby. Carefully, Lilith opened her eyes. What greeted her was blue and green. A beautiful blue sky, tall, colorful trees and plants reaching up into it.

She slowly sat up, taking in the smells, sounds, sights, and feelings of the air around her. A small white creature she had never seen before darted past her, yet she knew its name. Rabbit.

Lilith slowly stood up, taking in her beautiful appearance. Long red hair down to her stomach. It looked almost gold as the sun hit it. It fell gently on her breasts which were a good size. Not small, but not big enough to get in the way. She was slender, but this did not stop her hips from being slightly plump.

As Lilith took a shaky step forwards, she tripped. She braced for impact, but all she felt was a pair of warm, strong yet soft, arms wrap around her waist. Turning around, these arms belonged to a man. Adam. He was gorgeous. Tall and thin, but his muscles were obvious. He had silky, straight, brown hair, the color of the trees, that framed his head. The strands of hair ran down to just below his shoulders. His blue eyes stared at Lilith's green ones.

With a smile, he pulled her closer. Lilith could feel his male organ against her leg. Running a hand through her hair. "Hello, Lilith. I am Adam. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Well...he seemed like a nice and gentle man to Lilith. The animals seemed to like him and he had already shown he did not want her to get hurt.

Oh, Lilith was wrong about him. Very wrong. And she would regret and remember it forever. He would lead Lilith to her horrible fate.

 He would lead Lilith to her horrible fate