Chapter 1

"GO TO SLEEP!" I yelled as I plunged the knife deep into my victim's heart. He stopped breathing and I laughed like the maniac I am. I left the body with its forever smiling face there as I walked off looking for my next kill. I found her a few minutes later, a slut selling herself on the corner of a street. I started walking towards her, but she didn't notice me as I came behind her. I touched her shoulder and she turned. My head was down so she couldn't see my "beautiful” face.

"Hey there Hun you looking for a good time?" She asked. 

"Oh no no," I looked up so she could see my face "You my dear need to GO TO SLEEP!" I screamed lunging at her plunging my knife into her throat. I pulled her body into a ditch near the edge of the road and carved a smile into her face.

I left back to my house in the woods going to lay on my bed, an old bed frame and some old mattress. I fell asleep dreaming of the girl I see every night. Before she was just in my dreams every once and a while, but now she's in them every night. She must be close now. Something in my mind was telling me to wait. I woke up at around three in the morning when I heard someone crunching through my woods. I followed the sound to a girl walking home I guessed. Her blood smelled delicious from where I was. I walked behind her for a while watching her move. She stopped turning to look at me she waited for a while until I reached her. I could smell her blood much clearer now. 

"Can I help you sir?" She asked, I realized it was the girl from my dreams, she had dark brown hair, baby cow brown eyes, and her smile could put any child to bed "you've been following me for an hour."

I looked up showing my face "Well, I need to put you to sleep!" I yelled 

lunging at her. She fell back my knife against her throat. She looked at me with her brown eyes and smiled. 

"Go ahead!" She yelled, "or are you too soft?" I don't know why I stopped, but something inside me made me stop. I just couldn't do it. She wiggled out of my grasp and sprayed pepper spray into my face. It fucking burned like a bitch. I held my face and rolled to the side. She got up and ran as fast as she could until I couldn't see her anymore. I laughed and chased after her sweet scent like a bloodhound. I found her back at her apartment going to the fifth floor. I climbed up the fire escapes and made my way into her window and sat on her bed waiting for her to get here on the elevator.