Chapter 2

She came into the room like five minutes later. When she came into the room she jumped trying to get the pepper spray I used my speed to grab her and push her onto the bed my hands on her shoulders and my knees on either side of her stomach, I could smell her minty tooth paste. "You're cute, I think I'll kill you slowly!" I cackled.

"Get off you prick" she yelled

"No I want to stay here on top of you"

"I said get the hell off you perv!"she yelled kneeing me in the balls.

I rolled over off the bed curling up into a ball. She was a lot tougher than I thought. She jumped up and grabbed a kitchen knife, getting ready to stab me in the head but I rolled before she could, knocking her off her feet. She tried to crawl away but I grabbed her foot and pulled her to the floor. I sat on her so she couldn't get up and held knife to her throat.

"Now sweet cheeks, relax you just need to GO TO SLEEP." I say about to plunge the knife into her heart.

"I don't care I just wanted to have some FUN you jerk!" She said with a growl.

"Oh fun huh? Kicking me in the balls was fun?" I growled back.

"Yep it felt good to fight you ass!"

I don't know why but I started laughing! Just before I could slit her throat I felt something sharp stab into my back, she'd reached the knife and stabbed me in the back. My vision got foggy and I felt sick, I fell over to the side and I blacked out.