*save to gallery*

After storming out of the bedroom frustrated with Cat's teasing, Sam made her way into the kitchen. Freddie was sitting at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey" she said as she made her way to the fridge to grab some orange juice.

"Hey" he responded before taking a spoonful of his cereal.

Sam poured herself a glass of juice and then sat down beside him at the counter. They sat together quietly for about a minute or so. Then looking down into her glass Sam uttered "sorry".

Freddie looked at her confused, "What for?"

Sam went to answer him but he quickly interrupted before she could speak.

"Wait a minute" he plopped his spoon down in the bowl, "you're never gonna let me live that down are you?" he said, alluding to the fact that he couldn't say anything besides "sorry" the night before.

"What?" she replied.

"The "sorry" thing...you're just making fun of me aren't you!"

Sam chuckled slightly when she realized what he was talking about.

"You'll never let me live that down, will you?" he asked.

"Well no" she said bluntly "but I wasn't actually making fun of you just now."

"You weren't?"

"No."

"Oh...well then forget I even reminded you of that other thing" he said hoping she wouldn't tease him about it anymore.

"Not a chance ya nub" she said deviously.

"Ughhh" he groaned, "I should've just kept my mouth shut."

Sam chuckled again. "But seriously" she said, "sorry I pushed you off the bed to wake you up".

Freddie smiled "don't worry about it, you've done worse to me".

Sam nodded her head in agreement, "Yeah, I just didn't need Cat to have any more reasons to bother me about "how cute" we are and all that nubby stuff. She already does it enough as it is."

Then they heard the bedroom door open...

"And her she comes, to bother me about it some more..." Sam said.

Cat came walking into the living room, but unlike Sam had predicted, Cat didn't say anything about her and Freddie. Sitting down on the couch, Cat turned on the TV and went about her business innocently.

Sam looked at Freddie confused, then glanced back at Cat, "What...no comments?" she asked.

"Huh?" Cat replied, glancing back at Sam.

"No comments?" Sam asked again, "Nothing to say about me and Freddie?"

"Nope" Cat said smiling as she turned her head back to the TV.

"What are you up to?" Sam asked suspiciously.

"Nothing" Cat insisted, "Just watching some TV...Celebrities Underwater".

Sam continued looking at Cat suspiciously. A slight smile was creeping it's way onto Cat's face, it was subtle but Sam noticed it.

"What're you smiling for, huh?"

"I'm not smile...smiling" Cat stumbled over her words as a small giggle left her mouth.

"What's so funny?" Sam asked, "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, I'm not laughing."

"Yes you are!"

"No, I'm not!" Cat argued, trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably to do so.