fifteen

Three movies after and the girls were already knocked out. At least, most of them were. Lauren and Camila were left talking to each other on the loveseat while everyone else has already dozed off in Lauren's gigantic lounge.

"So, about earlier..?" Camila said teasingly.

"Hey, I'm sorry about it. I didn't mean to cross bound-" Lauren uttered but she was immediately cut off by Camila.

"I told you, right? It's alright. It's you. You'd keep me safe." Camila replies lovingly. She knew Lauren just needed that assurance before giving it a go.

"I know, Camz. It's just that your past really is.. Ahh." Lauren says while stuttering. She knew it has always been a sensitive topic for her. It was never spoken, not even once addressed. She just knew better than to bring it up.

"Look, Laur. We've never talked about it. But I know it's bothering you. Do you want to talk about it? I'm ready." Camila replies as she puts her thumb on Lauren's chin to try and get the green-eyed girl to look at her.

"Only if you are. You don't need to.." Lauren says with tears in her eyes.

"Lauren, We've been official for quite some time. How about we get this out and over with?" Camila says happily.

Camila's POV

Let's get this over with.  It's probably the first time in a whole year that I'd be talking about this.

Lauren's full attention was on me. I knew that she was listening intently, and before anything else comes into her mind, I'd rather let her know first.

Austin and I were at a party. It was an open invitation one where all the football players handed out flyers in school to invite the whole student body for one radical party. Something that I thought I'd never have problems with, but apparently I thought wrong.

It was after a few rounds of beer pong and body shots. Dinah and I were supposedly going together the whole night. We thought that since Siope was one of the stars of the team, the other boys would actually let us go. Apparently not.

Austin was known to have a thing for me since. We had a few times that we did flirt, but it never came over that. Until I found him drunk to his ass, creeping up to the couch where Dinah and I were seated. Tipsy, but still good enough. He told me he wanted to talk to me about something, but I didn't know better. He took me to the part of the house where not much people were in. Then started shoving me towards the wall.

I tried to push him away. Told him I had other plans than to get romantically involved. I told him that I liked him, but all he told me it was going to be worth it. But then with his real good strength, I knew I was dead meat.

He shoved himself at me. Pulling my high-waisted shorts down, and opening up his fly for it. It wasn't long enough, but he got his male part inside of me there. I was feeling uncomfortable, hoping that someone decides to pass by and prevent further damage. A few minutes after one of Siope's teammates passed by and knocked him over with his fist. He hugged me, pulled me away from it and brought me over to a room. Told me to wait, until finally Dinah came in. She was tipsy, but the worry was evident in her face.

It was horrible. I was devastated. It took me a month or two to get over it. Then just when I thought things were over, I had problems with my period. Not that I wasn't having it, but I was having too much of it. I panicked, told Dinah. She took me to the hospital as the blood flow was no longer normal. It ended that I was already having a very early miscarriage. Probably since I didn't know that I was, that I was exerting too much pressure on myself.