2.

It took me about 15 minutes to get home. I saw this guy talking to my mom.
"I'm guess that's your step dad." Kookie said.
"What do you think his name is?" Jin said.
"He looks like a woojong to me." Kookie said.  I laughed.
"Nah, I don't see it" Jin said.

"Hoseok come here, I want you to meet your new step dad." My mom said. I rolled my eyes.
"Hello, you don't have to call me step dad or dad, sorry I wish we could have met sooner, I feel bad for just meeting you now, my name is woojong."
"Told you." I smiled.
"I know this is hard, this random man in your house but, I will give you all the space you need until you get use to me, and my son he won't be a problem either."
"Where is your son?" I asked.
"At the House, still packing his room." I laughed.
"Something I need to do, excuse me hyung, i need to finish packing, also thank you for not being rude." He smiled. We both bowed. Then I went upstairs.
"I wonder what his son looks like." Jin said.
"Oh my gosh, what if he's hot." Kookie said.
"Right, What if he is?" Jin said.
"Can y'all stop, he is just going to be my older step brother, I hope he likes me."
"Why wouldn't he, your funny, very positive, laugh lots, he would be a fool if he didn't." I laughed as I heard what Jin said.
"Thank you hyung." I smiled.
I put on Up & Down by EXID while I continued packing my room. 

Before I knew it, it was already nighttime. I decided to take a shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I put on some pjs and laid on the floor with my one pillow, and blanket.
"I don't know if it's just me, but I'm excited to meet your newstep brother." Jin said.
"I know me too, I still want to know if he's hot or not."
"Hoseok, do you every think you'll meet that Yoongi kid again?" Jin asked.
"I hope so, I mean he said he's moving into this Area, so maybe I will, the only thing is it sucks that, I'm home schooled so I won't be able to see if he goes to school or not."
"He was also, really cool I should look him up on Instagram or something." I said.
"No you should go to bed, because it's late."
"True, Goodnight." I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

"Morning came so fast, I literally just blinked." Kookie said. I checked my phone and it was already 8:38 am. I got up and went downstairs.
"I saw my mom was moving some more things in the truck, I grabbed a banana."
"Hoseok get dress, we are going to meet woojong and his son at our new house." My mom said.
"I went upstairs, and got dress." I came back down and went in the car. My mom drove to our new house. It only took about 5 minutes. The house was lovely. The house wasn't too big, but it was big. It was a nice blue color I loved it.

(This is the house

(This is the house.)

We parked the uhaul. We were the first two to arrive. I help my mom put some boxes in the house.
"Mom can I check out the house."
"Yeah, I'll call you when woojong and his son get here." I nodded. I went around the house. It was really spacious. I went upstairs down the hall to the last door on the right. I walked in. It was amazing. I can't wait to decorate I screamed in my room.
"Hoseok!" I hear my mom call my name.
I went downstairs. I saw my mom, Woojong and.... My eyes widened, that face look so familiar, it was Yoongi!"

——————————————————-//
A/N:
It weird cause this is like the second story of mind that I actually like writing!! I hope you guys will enjoy it! I have a lot of great ideas for this book.